I'd rather get put on a T shirt than this

Their under the threat of death. What else could they do in that situation. This is only going to start a cycle of hate esp now that its viral those people are going to seek revenge. You see the cycle of revenge. The playbook of all gangs. Its all based righting a wrong with another wrong.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
The uk gangs and thugs are gay cause why will you even suggest them doing this?
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
These gang members are lowkey qanis, why do they enjoy 2 guys kissing. Like I understand they want to humiliate them but that is just qanis asf:williamswtf:

Their under the threat of death. What else could they do in that situation. This is only going to start a cycle of hate esp now that its viral those people are going to seek revenge. You see the cycle of revenge. The playbook of all gangs. Its all based righting a wrong with another wrong.
eh they could of ran my guy

Make your peace with God and just go out instead of being forced to do disgusting things that will shame your future children

:susp:

The uk gangs and thugs are gay cause why will you even suggest them doing this?
I remember in 2023/2022 a video of some guy forcing his opp to suck his d when viral. Alot of uk guys are dl why do you think lbadderz has been around for so long?

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I remember in 2023/2022 a video of some guy forcing his opp to suck his d when viral. Alot of uk guys are dl why do you think lbadderz has been around for so long?
I regret googling this lbadderz I wasn’t ready for this degeneracy. How come you know this sheit you 😂

I regret googling this lbadderz I wasn’t ready for this degeneracy. How come you know this sheit you 😂
It’s a popular page in the uk and it has been around for 6 years, I had to make sure that the guys I had a crushes on weren’t on there. Sorry walaal I should’ve warned you.

Who told those apes to become gang members? Serves the wecel correct. Any monkey who joins a gang deserves to be humiliated like the OO AA OOHH monkey they are