idiot Somalis went berserk "Egyptian doc took organs" but now the truth came out. IDIOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Somalis over there who took pictures of the dead now reveal the true reason why they put up these pics on social media. It was to find their love ones.

Apparently these people's boat sank and the ocean vomitted them.

They were collected by the Egyptian authorities and they were taking to to morgue. In order to preserve them in the freezer the coroner removed their inner organs. In hopes that their loved ones can be found.

Hubble

VIP
It does happen there are many accounts. It's not emotionally unstable for someone to react strongly to an image like that when you know its happened before and especially when young children are involved.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It does happen there are many accounts. It's not emotionally unstable for someone to react strongly to an image like that when you know its happened before and especially when young children are involved.

You were the instigator

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This man is truely an idiot.

They were shot at by the filthy arabs ( or as this xayawaan puts it, the merciful arabs) and their boat capsized.

you can't take out the organs without the permission of the family.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This man is truely an idiot.

They were shot at by the filthy arabs ( or as this xayawaan puts it, the merciful arabs) and their boat capsized.

you can't take out the organs without the permission of the family.

Who's this xayawaan you speak of? :whoo:

If you know me then you'll know I despise Arabs.

Xaaraam alayk yaakhii

Shame on you

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The xayawaan in the video, saying that arabs are more merciful than western countries. And anyone who agrees with him.

For a sec I thought you had the audacity to trespass on Adeero, wan ku duceeyey adeer

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Sounds fishy to me.

Probably shot at, organs stolen ,then dumped into the sea.

Cover up story: Organs removed to preserve body in morge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending