idiots raised $200k for this "sheikh@ who's dying 2 stay in America but who's now will b deported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
yet they refuse to help the great boqor of shanta somaliyeed , sh. Dabacasar to build his mosque.

It's so xaaraan to waste such a money on one individual unless it is about his health.

Yet this so called Sh. was heard awhile back him saying "leave the land of the kufars as much as you can" but today he has wasted $200k

Let's also dissect the lies he gave:

Lied abt how many wives he has ( is it right to lie a gaal even when the matter is it abt life and death )

Lied about his trips outside the country

On top of that he came in with so many children and I can assure you he was taking a ceydh while getting paid by the mosque and sermon engagements dude was conducting.

That's why I am against sheikhs in the West.

Specially ever since that lady and her brother was busted with daycare fraud in MN and her brother was found to be the local mosque imam. He opened a bogus restaurant to claim to be feeding the daycare center just so he and his sister can make millions. Then on Fridays he would preach to you to be good

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...m2aRlxXNJCxfGxUeBZpeZOfkfm0tAoD1lpb2UAaUg&s=1

Last edited:
I doubt he will be deported. He's an asset to the authorities if it's true he regularly spoke up against terrorists and told the America hating Somalis in Columbus to integrate. I don't think he has anything to worry about.

But he shouldn't have lied or travelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.