If famous people were Eritrean descent (particularly Cushitic)

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Bill gates, Kim and Angelina Jolie looks quite accurate.

Especially Bernie Sanders

:cosbyhmm::win::ehh:

They both can pass a Horner groups.

The A.I machine (or ChatGPT) can’t even make Jay-Z appear Cushitic not even for once. Boss level for him kkk

Also lol: Lebrun with the biddar cracked me up.

😂

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
Whats this got do with us?Somalis don’t look like that
Eritreans also aren’t cushitic
Are Eritreans even Cushitic? I thought they were more similar to the Habesha? Aka Semitic & not Cushitic

Beja, Afar, Saho, and Bilen are a groups of people that have inhabited in Eritrea.

Don’t know where you got the idea that Cushitic groups don’t settle there.

The only exceptional groups that lives in Eritrea that aren’t Cushitic are Tigrinya groups.

But these groups ( Tigrinya) contains genomes that are Cushitic anyways.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Beja, Afar, Saho, and Bilen are a groups of people that have inhabited in Eritrea.

Don’t know where you got the idea that Cushitic groups don’t settle there.

The only exceptional groups that lives in Eritrea that aren’t Cushitic are Tigrinya groups.

But these groups ( Tigrinya) contains genomes that are Cushitic anyways.
The Tigre are also Semitic

Juke

VIP
Bill gates, Kim and Angelina Jolie looks quite accurate.

Especially Bernie Sanders

:cosbyhmm::win::ehh:

They both can pass a Horner groups.

The A.I machine (or ChatGPT) can’t even make Jay-Z appear Cushitic not even for once. Boss level for him kkk

Also lol: Lebrun with the biddar cracked me up.

😂
Oprah looks the same

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Are Eritreans even Cushitic? I thought they were more similar to the Habesha? Aka Semitic & not Cushitic
Look at a habasha and call him semetic. Walahi Horners got me tweaking. "plzz sarr we are semites"

This is what average Yemeni looks like. Until you find me a Horner like this stop larping sxbs
104528586-sana-a-yemen-jan-11-2014-unidentified-yemeni-man-portrait-at-the-market-people-of-ye...jpg

Khanderson

VIP
Look at a habasha and call him semetic. Walahi Horners got me tweaking. "plzz sarr we are semites"

This is what average Yemeni looks like. Until you find me a Horner like this stop larping sxbs
View attachment 314394

It’s true Habeshas are moderately Semitic both linguistically and genetically but they’re also Cushitic.

What’s funny: they appear more Cushitic than Semitic (figuratively speaking).

It really makes the Somalis that claims Arabs more stupid then you think. Lol

:mjlol::silanyolaugh:

Khaemwaset

VIP
It’s true Habeshas are (moderately Semitic) both linguistically and genetically but they’re also Cushitic.

What’s funny is: they appear more Cushitic than Semitic (figuratively speaking).

They are not at all hybrids of semetic-Cushitic
I have cousins who are half Yemeni half kurdish ect. They do not look at all like habashas. Average one is dark in skin(at least by middle eastern and non Africa standards) and have standard east African features.

They have a semetic admixture that gives them extra 5-10% west eurasian than average Somali. Does that seem like a hybrid race to you or just a group that was assimilated by a small migration ruler class of people (ie. The Semitic Sabeans of Yemen 1,000BC)

It’s true Habeshas are moderately Semitic both linguistically and genetically but they’re also Cushitic.

What’s funny: they appear more Cushitic than Semitic (figuratively speaking).

Cushitic is a meaningless term, the "cushites" in eritrea have very little in common with somalis, they are far closer and feel more solidarity with habeshas and north sudanese.

Khanderson

VIP
They are not at all hybrids of semetic-Cushitic
I have cousins who are half Yemeni half kurdish ect. They do not look at all like habashas. Average one is dark in skin(at least by middle eastern and non Africa standards) and have standard east African features.

They have a semetic admixture that gives them extra 5-10% west eurasian than average Somali. Does that seem like a hybrid race to you or just a group that was assimilated by a small migration ruler class of people (ie. The Semitic Sabeans of Yemen 1,000BC)

I didn’t say they were hybrids just acknowledging their admixed roots.

Habeshas do contain Semitic admixture and also Cushitic: but their physical appearances appear more Cushitic than Semitic.

Which we can both agree on.

:icon lol::icon mrgreen:

Khaemwaset

VIP
I didn’t say they were hybrids just acknowledging their admixed roots.

Habeshas do contain Semitic admixture and also Cushitic: but their physical appearances appear more Cushitic than Semitic.

Which we can both agree on.

:icon lol::icon mrgreen:
But you speak as if they are hybrid race. Ofc their appearance is more Cushitic, it is Cushitic. With semetic admixture ranging 5% to 10%.
Eritrea Protest 09132019.jpg

Khanderson

VIP
Cushitic is a meaningless term, the "cushites" in eritrea have very little in common with somalis, they are far closer and feel more solidarity with habeshas and north sudanese.

In a scientific sense: it’s a helpful term we use when we’re distinguishing Africans; particularly people of the horn.

I don’t agree that we need to use it as a racial or political term (a new world identity politics that you’re probably thinking of) because it’s doesn’t suit us.

But we as Somalis do share a common genetic and linguistic connections with our Cushitic neighbours.

You don’t have to claim them but we are closer to them than we are to blacks and Arabs.

Trending