If i said something out of pocket....

I apologize these last weeks I been Wilding on this forum like no tomorrow and actually regret some of my takes and the things I have said. I will be honest I was getting really annoyed seeing some non landers try and diminish Somaliland and speak ill of my country and I didn't take it well. Although I am still pro Somaliland I genuinely wish Somalia a safer good future eveb though right now is impossible with hsm on board.

2262E3B8-D658-4EBC-B7D2-E61515F85C06.gif

All jokes aside i do forgive you . Politics aside we’re Somali and we’re brothers we need to be more United than ever not dividing ourselves further

View attachment 332734

All jokes aside i do forgive you . Politics aside we’re Somali and we’re brothers we need to be more United than ever not dividing ourselves further
I get what you mean Somalia and somaliland need to grow a back bone and stop selling our port to a country that's known to slaughter ethnic Somalis in galbeed. They literally stole half our land so how can see sell our ports to them? that's just them planning to annex us further.

I get what you mean Somalia and somaliland need to grow a back bone and stop selling our port to a country that's known to slaughter ethnic Somalis in galbeed. They literally stole half our land so how can see sell our ports to them? that's just them planning to annex us further.

That’s what mean when I say unity . Further dividing ourselves when our enemies comfortable iniviting themselves to our home

crazy seeing dadka somaliyeed being blind to their plots and intention .

That’s what mean when I say unity . Further dividing ourselves when our enemies comfortable iniviting themselves to our home

crazy seeing dadka somaliyeed being blind to their plots and intention .
Is so strange like seek independence without bringing Somalia down unprovoked and forming allies with Ethiopia. Yes Somaliland can have a normal relationship with all their neighbours but to be best buddies with Ethiopia knowing well they have half our lands is insanity. I'm going to pray to Allah the mou deal does not go through. Still can't believe Somalia is doing the same.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
On January this year you’ve said you support Somalia over Somaliand but then change your mind.
The problem with you op you’re always apologising and saying the same stuff over again and again. You have no identity and no valid arguments.

I do like you though (since you appear like a nice person). But you need to approve on your commentary skills. Seriously.

On January this year you’ve said you support Somalia over Somaliand but then change your mind.
The problem with you op you’re always apologising and saying the same stuff over again and again. You have no identity and no valid arguments.

I do like you though (since you appear like a nice person). But you need to approve on your commentary skills. Seriously.
I was actually pro Somalia till I came to the conclusion is virtually impossible for it to happen. Everyday Somalis constantly tarnish one another qabil for the world to see so how can we be one if we are plagued by qabilism? is best if Somalia is divided e.g Somaliland, ssc, Puntland, Jubbaland, etc rather than hold on to the hopes there will be reunficiauton. In fact I regret ever being pro Somalia. Yes I do often change my mind on things but there's always wisdom behind it and I'm sticking to it.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I was actually pro Somalia till I came to the conclusion is virtually impossible for it to happen. Everyday Somalis constantly tarnish one another qabil for the world to see so how can we be one if we are plagued by qabilism? is best if Somalia is divided e.g Somaliland, ssc, Puntland, Jubbaland, etc rather than hold on to the hopes there will be reunficiauton. In fact I regret ever being pro Somalia. Yes I do often change my mind on things but there's always wisdom behind it and I'm sticking to it.

I’d be honest. I was also a supporter of the blue nation. But I don’t know where my loyalty lies. This whole north and south sounds too familiar with the west. With the Labour and conservatives we have here ( I live in the U.K).
For one I wasn’t born in Somalia nor in Somaliand.
My home have always been in the western society. They gave me all the opportunity I need while at the same times causing a bit of havoc in our homeland. It’s a weird scenario. Is like a Jewish man claiming to be nationalist For Germany. I support for a better future for Somalis in Somalia as a whole regardless of the north and south thing. Our current environment and place is the west. Maybe next times when I visit Somaliand (the home of my ancestors) I can find sense of belonging. But whom am I kidding. I’m a non Muslim who’s born in the west that shares commonality with the people I grow up with.

Last edited:
I’d be honest. I was also a supporter of the blue nation. But I don’t know where my loyalty lies. This whole north and south sounds too familiar with the west. With the Labour and conservatives we have here ( I live in the U.K).
For one I wasn’t born in Somalia nor in Somaliand.
My home have always been in the western society. They gave me all the opportunity I need while at the same times causing a bit of havoc in our homeland. It’s a weird scenario. Is like a Jewish man claiming to be nationalist For Germany. I support for a better future for Somalis in Somalia as a whole regardless of the north and south thing. Our current environment and place is the west. Maybe next times when I visit Somaliand (the home of my ancestors) I can find sense of belonging. But whom am I kidding. I’m a non Muslim who’s born in the west that shares commonality with the people I grow up with.
I too wish the best for both somalia and Somaliland I want both to be stable and wealthy in the coming years despite our greedy leaders who only cares about satisfying themselves and family. We should just focus on where we reside rather than backhome.

Trending