If qabiil did not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
How different would Somalia be?
Would we still be at each others' throats for other reasons?
Would we be more peaceful?
Would a civil war occur?

somaliweyne wouldnt be a dream, it would be a reality
somaliweyn-map.jpg

the might of east africaobamadatazz

we would unite under islam like the euros untied under Christianity. but knowing somalis they would divided themselves into a million different sects.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If qabil would exist then we wouldn't exist, that is one of the fabric's that's holding us together. The problem ain't qabil's it's qabyalad, Allah even says in the holy Quran "I have created you in to tribes so you may know one another"

Somalia would be among the richest and strongest and most developed in Africa if it were a secular irreligious society. Qabil is just one of the issues.

But what can you do? Somalis insist in not changing. Let them do what they want. Not everyone can be like the West

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia would be among the richest and strongest and most developed in Africa if it were a secular irreligious society. Qabil is just one of the issues.

But what can you do? Somalis insist in not changing. Let them do what they want. Not everyone can be like the West
There's nothing wrong with tribes, in fact it makes us form closer ties, you can be in North Pole or Cape Town, if you're qaniis then your tribe will find out :)

There's nothing wrong with tribes, in fact it makes us form closer ties, you can be in North Pole or Cape Town, if you're qaniis then your tribe will find out :)

You forget about your country when you focus on you clan.

We can see the mess of clan and clan politics today in Somalia. Everything is about clan interests.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You forget about your country when you focus on you clan.

We can see the mess of clan and clan politics today in Somalia. Everything is about clan interests.
I believe homosexuality is a bigger problem cause our population is dwindling so imagine the havoc we would reap if those limp wrist thingy things numbers increase.

I believe homosexuality is a bigger problem cause our population is dwindling so imagine the havoc it would reap if those limp wrist thingy things numbers increase.

If you think homosexuality is worse than clan wars, famine, political instability, clan division, then you're clearly brain dead and its no wonder Somalia is in the situation it is today. I fear for the country when its filled with morons like you but what can you do.

Somalis have one of the highest birth rates (if not the highest) in the world. Dwindling population? You're a pathetic troll

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you think homosexuality is worse than clan wars, famine, political instability, clan division, then you're clearly brain dead and its no wonder Somalia is in the situation it is today. I fear for the country when its filled with morons like you but what can you do.

Somalis have one of the highest birth rates (if not the highest) in the world. Dwindling population? You're a pathetic troll
Alhamdulillah we will never conform to western ideal's, we are unapologetically Muslim.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

What good is the world if you lose your soul?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I apologise for my hostility towards you but bro what you're propagating is repulsive & far removed from our religion, may Allah guide you, ameen.

S

SOMACOON

If qabil did not exist
If we were like Dubai
If we were unified
if we were in the past
If...if...if...if
Theres no, "IF's" when it comes to being Somalia. We used up all of ours, "IF's"

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Qabiil da only ting keepin Somalis apart and its all huuhaa arab baa i soo dhuusay iyo meesha la igu yimid iyo nin geed fuulay iyo nin sixiroole ka adkaaday

:mjlol::meleshame:

Q

Queen Carawelo

If qabiil didn't exist @Duchess and I wouldn't know our royal blood. I'm grateful for my royal forefathers who gave me my identity. I'm really proud of awoowe his royal highness Osman M.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Pride is from the ibliss, what there to be proud about? You came from the dirt & you shall return to the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending