If someone is being racially abused would you step in?

Would you step in?

• Yes I must fight against racism

• I’ll walk away, it got nothing to do with me since I’m somali

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I definitely will. Nobody disrespecting Black people on my watch and i expect the same from them.

We gotta look out for eachother. Despite our rivalries.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
yeah why not :kanyeshrug:
If I die or get hurt at least I tried
With that thought I need to go to somalia or yemen if the conflict continues on :cosbyhmm:

yeah why not :kanyeshrug:
If I die or get hurt at least I tried
With that thought I need to go to somalia or yemen if the conflict continues on to when I’m able to do sht like go there anyway:cosbyhmm:
You're saying this now but in a real life situation I don't think any one of us would actually risk our lives.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i would step in and defend the person, i wouldnt feel good if i was being racially attacked and people just ignored it like it was ok

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It depends on the situation.

If he/she is getting physically attacked by a racist who is alone then yes knowing that no one will jump on me.

If they’re being racially abused verbally then no because they can ignore and walk away without getting hurt.

If they’re being attacked by group of skinheads then no but if I’m in a safe spot like inside a locked car then i’ll get everyone’s attention to scare them off by pressing the honk button. If not, take pictures of them then send it to the police station (unlike US, they take it seriously here).

Trending

Latest posts