If there was a Race war in either America or the UK, who would win?

In America I think 100 percent it would be Whites because of how many gun nuts they have, in the UK probably Desis will come out on top, unless in each country people unite upon religious lines, in which case Christians would dominate in America, and the UK, Muslims will dominate.

Where do you guys think somalis stand in both scenarios?

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
In America I think 100 percent it would be Whites because of how many gun nuts they have, in the UK probably Desis will come out on top, unless in each country people unite upon religious lines, in which case Christians would dominate in America, and the UK, Muslims will dominate.

Where do you guys think somalis stand in both scenarios?
Somalis in the uk have enough young men I think not to get totally decimated,the US is a diffrent story what with guns and all, nobody attacking anybody but if they do, madows are winning.

I don't like you by the way.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Somalis in the uk have enough young men I think not to get totally decimated,the US is a diffrent story what with guns and all, nobody attacking anybody but if they do, madows are winning.

I don't like you by the way.
If the madow yn gang members unite bro it’s over for everyone they could even do high damage to the cadaans

Trending