If you could afford to take a whole year off and was told to pick a country to kick it 4 that year

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Saudi Arabia ( I was there for a month and became spiritual. I fell in love of this neighborhood imam's salat recitation..I wonder if I can find that mosque again..I loved his voice that I would look forward to the evening prayers ....btw the food was awesome ..hilib geel too)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dal Udug no place like home. :rejoice:

While I'm there I would run things.:denzelnigga:

ICU&Shamis would be my wife's.:ahhhh:

The house cook would be that Hutu girl forgot her name. :chrisfreshhah:

I would have Halftime as my driver and bandit as a shoe shiner. obamadatazz

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I definitely agree with Menace. Saudi Arabia for me , specially the chance to see and perform prayers at Makkah and Madinah, to see the historical battle grounds of Badr and mount Uhud. It would be spiritual journey like no other.

I definitely agree with Menace. Saudi Arabia for me , specially the chance to see and perform prayers at Makkah and Madinah, to see the historical battle grounds of Badr and mount Uhud. It would be spiritual journey like no other.

Saudi is amazing, you come back on shiekh mode until your environment corrupts you again :(
For me it'd be Saudi again or Japan

menace

VIP
My second place to chill at for a year would be ( all paid ) is Canada...I would love to take a coast to coast road trip through the vast land of Canada. I would spend months in Nova Scotia and then weeks in BC. I would even stop to check on my illegitimate son and even conduct a peace conference between AJ and my other son Solid.

I would then go in the wilderness and camp out there.

Then I would stay with farmers in Saskatchewan

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Chile, Paraguay or Argentina. Most likely Paraguay cos Argenina is full of white people and I wanna see the real South America, not a bunch of Spaniards and Italians and Germans.

I'd also like to see and live with the indigenous people of Bolivia and Peru.

What are you an anthropologist? Go play beach volleyball with gorgeous women in Rio!

57293973.jpg

Chile, Paraguay or Argentina. Most likely Paraguay cos Argenina is full of white people and I wanna see the real South America, not a bunch of Spaniards and Italians and Germans.

I'd also like to see and live with the indigenous people of Bolivia and Peru.

Sorry about the locker room hadal there. You got it right.

Apollo

VIP
Ethiopia.

It has so many different cultures and climate zones. I would live with a different tribe every fortnight.

menace

VIP
Ethiopia.

It has so many different cultures and climate zones. I would live with a different tribe every fortnight.

I guess you haven't been there ..the place will sicken you at the hordes of professional beggars

Apollo

VIP
I guess you haven't been there ..the place will sicken you at the hordes of professional beggars

I've been to Addis Ababa on a one day transit and have visited various border towns near Somalia before. But yeah haven't been 'inland' yet.

Especially the tribal Afar are bad asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending