If you discovered that one of you is unable to have children after actively trying, would you stay together or divorce

Stay together or divorce?

• divorce him and marry a man that can give me children

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • divorce her,find a new wife

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I have seen a happy couple where the woman could not have children but the husband did not leave nor marry another wife.
Personally, I would stay with her and not marry a second wife, you are torturing her if you have children with the second wife and she will feel useless.
If I was the sterile one, I would divorce her so she can have children. I would not want to stand in the way of her happiness. Furthermore, this also eliminates the chance of my infertility being used against me in an argument. Maybe afterwards, I would choose to stay single or go for a garoob.

FpEVIg_XEAAxSHK.jpg

I have seen a happy couple where the woman could not have children but the husband did not leave nor marry another wife.
Personally, I would stay with her and not marry a second wife, you are torturing her if you have children with the second wife and she will feel useless.
If I was the sterile one, I would divorce her so she can have children. I would not want to stand in the way of her happiness. Furthermore, this also eliminates the chance of my infertility being used against me in an argument. Maybe afterwards, I would choose to stay single or go for a garoob.
You're literally perfect.

Depends on what else I know about them.

There is a difference between a woman who always wanted kids and would divorce you if you where in her position (it's her right)
in that scenario I would get a second wife or if she has a problem with that then divorce I guess.
she would have done the same :ohno:

however if she was ok with not having kid in the first place and i was the one who pushed for kids then I wouldn't marry again just adopt in that case.

But other factors can come into play and i could end up going in any direction

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If I really really love him then I’d stay. They say love is not about what you expect but what you give. If that means giving up not having biological children then so be it but ideally I’d still want to adopt.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland