If you get shot ..

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is a question for Americans and its about your healthcare system

if you get shot by somebody else and you dont know who shot you who pays for your hospital bills?

And if you know who shot you do they pay for your hospital bill?

Mercury

VIP
Or let's say a burlgar comes inside your house beats you up with a bat and you end up in hospital are you the one whose gonna pay for the hospital bill?

This ain't a car accident lol
If you get hurt somehow and you need to be at the hospital your insurance will pay.
If you don't have insurance the bill will be exorbitant so what it is advised for people to do is to ask the hospital for an itemized bill. Most hospitals don't get the money back as its common for them to pass the bill to a collection agency. They'll comply and give you an itemized bill. Some people who owed the hospital $100k got it reduced after requesting for an itemized bill they got it reduced to $11k all because the hospital was charging more for things that are cheap for example $300 for something as small as tylenol. A medical lawyer could help with this as well.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This ain't a car accident lol
If you get hurt somehow and you need to be at the hospital your insurance will pay.
If you don't have insurance the bill will be exorbitant so what it is advised for people to do is to ask the hospital for an itemized bill. Most hospitals don't get the money back as its common for them to pass the bill to a collection agency. They'll comply and give you an itemized bill. Some people who owed the hospital $100k got it reduced after requesting for an itemized bill they got it reduced to $11k all because the hospital was charging more for things that are cheap for example $300 for something as small as tylenol. A medical lawyer could help with this as well.
Thanks god I live in civilized country :jaynerd:

It would be weird to do so, while you are dying
Bill ain't written yet cause you're alive lol

This american culture of money at hospitals is weird.
My mom was bleeding a lot. Like losing 16 vials of blood in an hour. Took her to the emergency cause of the ambulance bills will get to it in a sec. The hospital wouldn't help until they identified her and if she has insurance and what not. She was getting weak and couldn't stand. Had to yell at them to get into the emergency room. Shit is weird. My dad got a $7k bill for an ambulance ride. Never used the ambulance ever again.

Mercury

VIP
are you about to f*ck up someone you know and "care" about
No Im just wondering how it works cause Ive heard in America you pay alot of money if you end up in hospital while here in europe healthcare is free

Mercury

VIP
Bill ain't written yet cause you're alive lol

This american culture of money at hospitals is weird.
My mom was bleeding a lot. Like losing 16 vials of blood in an hour. Took her to the emergency cause of the ambulance bills will get to it in a sec. The hospital wouldn't help until they identified her and if she has insurance and what not. She was getting weak and couldn't stand. Had to yell at them to get into the emergency room. Shit is weird. My dad got a $7k bill for an ambulance ride. Never used the ambulance ever again.
7000$ bill for the ambulance this is crazy lol

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
1609344613156.png

Lol imagine having to pay for your health
But it makes sense tho I now some girls who go to the doctor bcoz every little shit everyday bcoz it be free

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Your insurence . If don’t have insurance then don’t have to pay the emergency treatments upfront.