How tf can you call yourself a man if u came from another nigga nut :damedamn:
You was made from a nigga ball sack :susp:

You might as well call that nigga daddy :damedamn:

Real niggas are born artificially, ion call no nigga daddy:hemad:

image-20160524-25218-1f9q2h.jpg

The rest of yall are sus for life :susp:

VixR

Veritas
Natural insemination is so yesterday. Harken the future; artificial wombs, human-like AIs for sex, and eugenic designer babies.

@Southie Ironically, your wish will come true. :mjlol:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The future :rejoice:

Fucked up why? It's just more options. It sound intriguing.
Artificial wombs might help people but eugenics(KHAAAAN!*) and sexbots seems fucked up.

*If you got the reference you're a massive nerd.

VixR

Veritas
Artificial wombs might help people but eugenics(KHAAAAN!*) and sexbots seems fucked up.

*If you got the reference you're a massive nerd.
Please, Star Trek might as well have been my adan. :yloezpe:

But eugenics =/= genocide with designer babies? You can select for better genes, eradicate illness and strange conditions? I can see a positive side to it.

Sexbots are a natural progression. See below.
The sex revolution/technological revolution < blowup dolls < dildos < vibrators < fleshlights < SEXBOTS < Holograms (?) :lol:

Please, Star Trek might as well have been my adan. :yloezpe:

But eugenics =/= genocide with designer babies? You can select for better genes, eradicate illness and strange conditions?

Sexbots are a natural progression. See below.

The sex revolution/technological revolution < blowup dolls < dildos < vibrators < fleshlights < SEXBOTS < Holograms :lol:
I'm starting to get worried about you @VixR

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm a luddite. I think we've gone too far with modern technology.

We should all go back to horse carriages before we destroy ourselves.
I'm the reverse, I wish I could go on a 5 year mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before; instead of arguing with internet geeljires about qabiils, reer Roger and maamul goboleed.
24403765864_81ef69ab43_m.jpg

Last edited:
I'm the reverse, I wish I could go on a 5 year mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before; instead of arguing with internet geeljires about qabiils and maamul goboleed.
24403765864_81ef69ab43_m.jpg
We're not ready sxb. I don't want to see intergalactic mooryans terrorizing the galaxies kkkkk

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We're not ready sxb. I don't want to see intergalactic mooryans terrorizing the galaxies kkkkk
We'll/use pacify the geeljires and turn them into spacejires. Then we'll make this happen.
:salute:
Somaliweyn
11bkr4w.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending