If your a young Somali guy, don't marry me in the West.

Yaraye

VIP
If you want your kids to be like this and your ex to bring an cadaan dayuus to your kids, get married in the west.

so many things wrong with these two videos:
1- why do the rooms in the house have locks? No rooms in the house should have locks
2- why tf does she have a phone? she's 12! :mindblown:
3- why is she not whiping the girls ass? I believe in beating a child's ass until 16 yrs old.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4- why is she catering to her children during breakfast? You make one menu for breakfast enough for everyone. They don't want it, then they ain't hungry enough. They want something else, they gotta make it themselves. Granted that each day or each every other day, the breakfast menu should be different so that each kid looks forward to eat their breakfast.

so many things wrong with these two videos:
1- why do the rooms in the house have locks? No rooms in the house should have locks
2- why tf does she have a phone? she's 12! :mindblown:
3- why is she not whiping the girls ass? I believe in beating a child's ass until 16 yrs old.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4- why is she catering to her children during breakfast? You make one menu for breakfast enough for everyone. They don't want it, then they ain't hungry enough. They want something else, they gotta make it themselves. Granted that each day or each every other day, the breakfast menu should be different so that each kid looks forward to eat their breakfast.

Too many questions to be answered. I think shes not normal in the head.

How is someone suppose to parent effectively when they’re recording like this for sm? I hope this turns out to be a ploy for sm attention.