Ilahay waxaan ka baryayaa in Duchess, Kaafiya, Idman and all the girls here ey noqon sidan

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This song is the standard flag for all abused children, abused by stepmothers.

The man that wrote the lyrics grew up under his dad's new wife, the lady that took over his dad after his mom died.

This qumayo shook his foundation that he wrote this lyrics and shopped it to any singer. It was sang by Hobolada member. It has turned into classic. It was sang in 1967.

The lyrics make you wanna cry, he applied deep heartfelt words.

This is the new modern day singer ( these bastards have stolen everything)

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

If I ever end up with a guy who has a kid. I would be the coolest step mom ever. Matter of fact I'm sure that kid will love me more than their own mom. I'm just a love able person. I don't get why women abuse kids let alone their husband's kids? Heartless witches.

S

Shamis

If he was an agoon then I hope that qumayo never experienced true happiness in her life. Mums should keep the kids after a divorce to prevent this evil.

menace

VIP
If I ever end up with a guy who has a kid. I would be the coolest step mom ever. Matter of fact I'm sure that kid will love me more than their own mom. I'm just a love able person. I don't get why women abuse kids let alone their husband's kids? Heartless witches.

That's why I picked you. Now let's move in together and allow me to bring the wadaad.

Ohh I forgot...AbdiJ, my son, please treat him will bc he'll b visiting us at times :browtf:

menace

VIP
If he was an agoon then I hope that qumayo never experienced true happiness in her life. Mums should keep the kids after a divorce to prevent this evil.

He was an agoon...dad married this qumayo, she left a negative impact that when the kid grew up all he wanted to do was to be heard ..to let her know...we talking about 1960s somalia...can you imagine the undiagnosed psychological damage he had ...in the lyrics ge says " I was unfortunate to have lost my mom and I expected mercy from you, to treat me like a son but you treated me like your worse enemy..oh my mom why have you left me on this earth "

" I was unfortunate to have lost my mom and I expected mercy from you, to treat me like a son but you treated me like your worse enemy..oh my mom why have you left me on this earth "

:i83dwbv::i83dwbv::i83dwbv:

I blame the father for not putting his child first and marrying well instead of marrying qashin.

S

Shamis

@menace His experience is so heartbreaking - I hope he had kids of his own to spoil. That is the only thing that can heal that sort of wound. We have parents who treat their children like this - I've seen a youtube video of a mother calling her daughter a harlot and physically assaulting her.

menace

VIP
:i83dwbv::i83dwbv::i83dwbv:

I blame the father for not putting his child first and marrying well instead of marrying qashin.

The thing is ..there are 3 factors at play here..

1. Somali man are almost always away and specially at this time and by the time he got home the child was at sleep

2. No serious relationship between child and Aabo

3. This woman putting the fear in the child to remain silent

Q

Queen Carawelo

I blame the father. If he's not around the kid that much then he should let the grandparents raise the kid instead of this new wife. What I don't understand is, what is this woman gaining from abusing the poor child? She's a coward and what goes around comes around.

I've heard of couple of stories where the step moms used to abuse their step kids, when the war broke out and the step kids came to the west, these women would sit and cry by the phone and pretend to act like a parent because the step kids have the upper hand.

The thing is ..there are 3 factors at play here..

1. Somali man are almost always away and specially at this time and by the time he got home the child was at sleep

2. No serious relationship between child and Aabo

3. This woman putting the fear in the child to remain silent

The stepmother situation doesn't just happen with Somalis. Men with children need to put their children first instead of having other considerations. I think that father is more at fault than the stepmother. He blinded himself to his wife's true nature.

menace

VIP
I blame the father. If he's not around the kid that much then he should let the grandparents raise the kid instead of this new wife. What I don't understand is, what is this woman gaining from abusing the poor child? She's a coward and what goes around comes around.

I've heard of couple of stories where the step moms used to abuse their step kids, when the war broke out and the step kids came to the west, these women would sit and cry by the phone and pretend to act like a parent because the step kids have the upper hand.

I'll give you a clue ...bc the father was abusive so in return the woman easily takes it in the kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts