Ilhan Omar's alleged Islamophohic cabbie was BLACK (likely Ethiopian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20161210_094001.jpg

IMG_20161210_093104.jpg

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I wouldn't put it past those scum bags. Nothing I hate more then a DC Ethiopian. They act like they own DC. These dumb fucks don't understand they have no power in the city. These retards even build restaurants next to each other and f*ck each other over. I really can't stand them. :susp:

Ethiopians are mad that "s" are making it somewhere whilst they're still driving cabs. :russ:
God, I love it when these raw meat eaters get mad and suffer:lolbron:
May they be salty for eternity, amen:fittytousand:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Ethiopians are mad that "s" are making it somewhere whilst they're still driving cabs. :russ:
God, I love it when these raw meat eaters get mad and suffer:lolbron:
May they be salty for eternity, amen:fittytousand:
Making it everywhere but in their own countries. :mjohreally:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wouldn't put it past those scum bags. Nothing I hate more then a DC Ethiopian. They act like they own DC. These dumb fucks don't understand they have no power in the city. These retards even build restaurants next to each other and f*ck each other over. I really can't stand them. :susp:

Sounds like you have some stories to share :siilaanyosmile:

Let's hear it sxb

I can see their anger, they have been in the US since the abaar hit them in the eightied than Somalis come and are elected to higher positions. Sucks to be an Ethiopian coupled that with the fact their country is on the verge of civil war while Somalia albeit slow but is on the road to recovery. Wallahi they know deep down they could never compete with us if we put our differences aside and actually came together for the betterment of our people and country. stay MAD.

Bug eyed freaks.

I can see their anger, they have been in the US since the abaar hit them in the eightied than Somalis come and are elected to higher positions. Sucks to be an Ethiopian coupled that with the fact their country is on the verge of civil war while Somalia albeit slow but is on the road to recovery. Wallahi they know deep down they could never compete with us if we put our differences aside and actually came together for the betterment of our people and country. stay MAD.

Bug eyed freaks.
I really hate these mongrel Semites
Should I make an Ethiopia hate/karbaash thread??:wow1:

Wow Ethiopians fucking each other over in the West. Please tell us, I have always assumed they were united at least in the diaspora.
I really hate these mongrel Semites
Should I make an Ethiopia hate/karbaash thread??:wow1:

Please do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts