I'm Addicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
To coffee!! It's the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. I drink it every other hour so much so that it has become a bad habit that I sit at the coffee shops like odayaal discussing siyaasa.

The smell of it alone brings me joy.

:mjcry::mjcry::jcoleno:

I make mine using a percolator, perfect cup every time and no money wasted on coffee shops charging 10 times as much. I buy ground coffee for around £3 a pack and it makes 15 mugs of coffee instead of spending £3 on one cup every morning.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I rely on my morning coffee more than anything to get me fully up and out of the door every morning and I reach for another one as soon as I get to work.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
i dont know why but coffee never appealed to me.I used to drink it occasionally but i never liked the taste it's kinda qareer to be honest.i love energy drinks tho

i dont know why but coffee never appealed to me.I used to drink it occasionally but i never liked the taste it's kinda qareer to be honest.i love energy drinks tho
If you drink energy drinks regularly, I might not have to worry about qarxis someday you'll probably get a heart attack kkkkk

Last edited:
To coffee!! It's the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. I drink it every other hour so much so that it has become a bad habit that I sit at the coffee shops like odayaal discussing siyaasa.

The smell of it alone brings me joy.

:mjcry::mjcry::jcoleno:

LAXCkAe.png

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I make mine using a percolator, perfect cup every time and no money wasted on coffee shops charging 10 times as much. I buy ground coffee for around £3 a pack and it makes 15 mugs of coffee instead of spending £3 on one cup every morning.
Try adding organic coconut oil, it tastes really good.

It's getting bad. I need to start decreasing the amount I drink. Alhamdulilah I stopped putting sugar in my coffee. :wow:
Coffee without sugar is not my cup of coffee. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.