I'm calling this first (you heard it from me first )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
God forbid that the man is killed but don't be surprised if you hear about his demise.

Maxamed Cadoow is a living breathing neef! Aljazeera has send him where no other dares going into, Aleppo.

Waar ninkani netiisoo nacey!

The man is embedded with the Rebels in Aleppo, what is he thinking. The Russians will carpet bomb that shithole and the Syrian army is using a device to trace down any satellite phones used by international reporters. That's how that one eye blind islaantii cadaanka aheyd got killed. It was revealed this summer.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Cadaan reporters have done crazier shit. Plus I doubt he actually went inside rebel-controlled Aleppo. It's under-siege. And if he reported from Assad-controlled Aleppo, he doesn't have to worry about airstrikes.

Also from that video, looks like he's reporting from Turkey. Either way I commend him. It's good to see Somalis doing good work in highly visible professions.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you people in cahoots to rapture my propoganda threads like black lives don't matter?

This cat was with the Turkish supported rebels the other day. Yes, today he was in Turkey but few days ago he was in Syrian soil that's close to the Turkish border.

Are you people in cahoots to rapture my propoganda threads like black lives don't matter?

This cat was with the Turkish supported rebels the other day. Yes, today he was in Turkey but few days ago he was in Syrian soil that's close to the Turkish border.
So what? He was in Mogadishu when AMISOM and Alshabab were fighting in the streets. The man isn't a coward.

Rageh Omar was the first western reporter to reach iraq when saddam fell .somali reporters get that black hawk down brathers treatment .even bin laden said black hawk down Hawiyes inspired him to fight the Americans .

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
But black hawk down was just hawiye's fighting for control over their aid loot. They shouldn't have motivated anyone really. After all, they weren't fighting against some imperial power trying to colonise them lol, they were fighting some people that tried to stop these clowns from starving their own people. Absolutely disgusting.

:susp::susp::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending