I'm mad at modern day feminism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Somali women and the western housewife lifestyle don't agree with each other. Every Somali housewife becomes massively overweight after a few years.

I think it's best for ya'll to work. Time to get off your ass.

Unfortunatly I have to, but when presented with the option of not working and sitting at home like a fat umpa lumpa I will take it. Imagine everyday being a friday night?

:feedme::wow::wow:

You'll get tired of it and the children will drive you crazy

And you'll have no excuse when fat farax want his "medicine" :susp:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:drakewtf: This is the first level. According to the other thread our Xalimo overlords are going to turn us into SAHDs. Tfw we'll be the first evolved society lead by our matriarchs. Embrace your inner dominatrix and become the virago you were meant to be.
:rejoice:

Such a primitive taste, slim is the new thick in 2017 :banderas:

:drakewtf: This is the first level. According to the other thread our Xalimo overlords are going to turn us into SAHDs. Tfw we'll be the first evolved society lead by our matriarchs. Embrace your inner dominatrix and become the virago you were meant to be.
:rejoice:

Such a primitive taste, slim is the new thick in 2017 :banderas:

No thank you:
miHvLig.jpg

Bohol

VIP
That is because feminists feel that they have something to make up for always even if it is not good
for their well being.

horta why do woman always ask for a successful ? They even disregard those who are in the right path to making it because they don't have it all together at that moment? If you want to be taken care off, don't only look for successful ones, be smart enough to also look for those who are going to be successful.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
horta why do woman always ask for a successful ? They even disregard those who are in the right path to making it because they don't have it all together at that moment? If you want to be taken care off, don't only look for successful ones, be smart enough to also look for those who are going to be successful.

Thankfully a handful of women are aware of this and can ascertain some kind of success off a dude from early on.

I knew a girl who dated a fuckwit when they were in high school. They got engaged and this nigga is in his last year at Yale Law. Everyone missed it but her :kanyeshrug:

Thankfully a handful of women are aware of this and can ascertain some kind of success off a dude from early on.

I knew a girl who dated a fuckwit when they were in high school. They got engaged and this nigga is in his last year at Yale Law. Everyone missed it but her :kanyeshrug:
Exactly! While they are attending school themselves, they should look for those ambitious ones that are hunger for success and in time, they'll end both end up being successful. The mistake they make is to focus on their education alone, and then focus on finding the right person after, or they try to find a successful dude while in uni.

VixR

Veritas
Who or what's stopping you? It sure as hell isnt modern day feminism. Plenty of Somali men want a stay at home wife. Go and find your match.

Status
Not open for further replies.