Im scared of the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If things like this creepy robot gonna be around in the future just wait til they malfunction and end up Killing someone

VixR

Veritas
There have been books written about AI and the possiblity of the technology going beyond us and potentially destroying us. I was reading one, but only got half-way through. I might illustrate some of their major points and concerns later. But even in fiction, it's a classic Sci-Fi plot. It's something that captures our imaginations.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There have been books written about AI and the possiblity of the technology going beyond us and potentially destroying us. I was reading one, but only got half-way through. Even in non-fiction, it's a classic Sci-Fi plot.
Technological singularity is a very old sci-fi story plot, hopefully we'll have them following Asimov's law of robotics or else we're fucked.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I'm the opposite. I can't wait for these to come by and make life easier for all of us :banderas:

The 21st century is finally picking up I see. We might get flying cars by 2050, full out AI and robots by 2075 and genetic enhancement (possibly even immortality) by 2100

:mjcry: this could be the greatest century in human history
And the best part about it is that I'll be alive to live through it if I keep myself healthy :wow: feels good man

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
None of this will happen because the new generation of humans are unintelligent and are mind controlled by TV and are too busy getting turned up instead of seeking knowledge. Most likely when all the older generation die mankind will be doomed because all we're left with are uneducated youths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts