Immediately rush to SC and watch this dude walking around with Camera stick N middle of Hargeisa DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Traffic and people are mesmerized by a dude with a bakoorad, unbeknownst to them it's a camera.

Thid dude is a G Walahi and he is a local.

Holly! The city is sooooooo busy. I wish I was there !

His SC handle is : dheegsan

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Abdirahman Dheegsan is a friend of mine Adeer! We did some volunteering work in Hargeisa last year! Hargeisa is lit

Adeer let's go to Hargeisa on Eid al-adha
I will have concubines for you
:lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Abdirahman Dheegsan is a friend of mine Adeer! We did some volunteering work in Hargeisa last year! Hargeisa is lit

Adeer let's go to Hargeisa on Eid al-adha
I will have concubines for you
:lolbron:
:faysalwtf:Adeer! It's incredible how you know everyone I catch on SC from Hargeisa.

But do you know this chick with 20k followers in SC in Hargeisa. She's visiting from Sweden. Being told that her filthy rich husband took her there in like 5 years ago. She's his second wife but don't seem like one as she is balling out of control in Hargeisa with a mansion of emperors.

Hemaal

VIP
:faysalwtf:Adeer! It's incredible how you know everyone I catch on SC from Hargeisa.

But do you know this chick with 20k followers in SC in Hargeisa. She's visiting from Sweden. Being told that her filthy rich husband took her there in like 5 years ago. She's his second wife but don't seem like one as she is balling out of control in Hargeisa with a mansion of emperors.
:denzelnigga:
Im well known in Hargeisa Adeer.
I'll be there by the end of this year to wed a local dime, I'll send you an invitation.
Bachelor party will take place at crown hotel with finest hargeiesawis. Is she Gobaad or another one? I don't know her because she wasn't there last year & the year before but I'll definitely hit her up when I go back. I prefer to have a good time with garoobs
:diddyswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:denzelnigga:
Im well known in Hargeisa Adeer.
I'll be there by the end of this year to wed a local dime, I'll send you an invitation.
Bachelor party will take place at crown hotel with finest hargeiesawis. Is she Gobaad or another one? I don't know her because she wasn't there last year & the year before but I'll definitely hit her up when I go back. I prefer to have a good time with garoobs
:diddyswag:

I'm talking abt gobaad.! What a home she lives in. Them furniture must've been imported from ikea.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Xayd dude! Is this cat related to top ranking people ? Today he was everywhere in the Presidential Palace

Hemaal

VIP
@Xayd dude! Is this cat related to top ranking people ? Today he was everywhere in the Presidential Palace

Nah bruh! He's works for Jama Muse Jama head of Hargeysa Cultural Center, he's also a founding member for the Hido academy! That guy is a performer of Hidiyo dhaqan.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nah bruh! He's works for Jama Muse Jama head of Hargeysa Cultural Center, he's also a founding member for the Hido academy! That guy is a performer of Hidiyo dhaqan.
You have yet to disclose this chick's info. Gobaad! Where is this source of money coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.