Imo the only explanation for this- is that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was sent by Allah

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
488B3C2B-3350-4574-A117-0BEA3129B9C0.jpeg

those who follow their desires and whose hearts have been sealed... they have ears that don't hear and eyes that don't see... there is no getting through to them unless Allah wills it...

but to any person with sense and with a sound intellect that hasn't been carried off by desires...

how can you explain that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ lived like this? if any of us here were in his shoes... we literally have armies of followers... ready to follow any order we give... I don't think any of us would live how he ﷺ lived. I am pretty sure I'd live somewhere between an emperor or at least a middle class person. if I didn't live like an emperor, I think I'd at least be like "oh Allah, I haven't lived like an emperor... I just went for a middle class lifestyle".

but I don't think any single one of us would live how he ﷺ lived if we were in his shoes. when you consider the facts about Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, no other explanation makes other than that he was sent by Allah.

some doubters claimed he ﷺ was a sorceror. this is clearly nonsense. there is no sorceror in history who is like Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. and there are many sorcerors today, in certain parts of the world and I don't know of any surahs being revealed to them.

some doubters will allege he deceived people. that he ﷺ came up with the Quran himself. if he ﷺ deceived people, what kind of deception is this? if you are the type of person who would falsely claim prophethood- the whole point is to live like an emperor. if you are a fake prophet and you've gained followers- if you don't live like an emperor, you've defeated the whole purpose of being a fake prophet.

Satan likes to move in steps. a lot of people can't just openly admit to being against Islam and Muslims will have their guard up if that approach is taken.... so teachings which are genuinely part of Islam will be opposed under the banner of opposing "Wahhabism", "extremism" or this group or that group. but as much as kaffirs and their stooges try to put out the light of Allah with their mouths and as much as they spread openly or covertly anti-Islam propaganda... when we look at things logically, what we want or don't want to the side... considering only things logically... truth is clear from falsehood, Islam is clearly the truth and Muhammad is clearly the Messenger of Allah ﷺ. however much or little is said- I cannot imagine why on earth Prophet Muhammad ﷺ would have lived such an ascetic lifestyle (when he could have lived like an emperor) unless he was truly sent by Allah.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
View attachment 340471

those who follow their desires and whose hearts have been sealed... they have ears that don't hear and eyes that don't see... there is no getting through to them unless Allah wills it...

but to any person with sense and with a sound intellect that hasn't been carried off by desires...

how can you explain that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ lived like this? if any of us here were in his shoes... we literally have armies of followers... ready to follow any order we give... I don't think any of us would live how he ﷺ lived. I am pretty sure I'd live somewhere between an emperor or at least a middle class person. if I didn't live like an emperor, I think I'd at least be like "oh Allah, I haven't lived like an emperor... I just went for a middle class lifestyle".

but I don't think any single one of us would live how he ﷺ lived if we were in his shoes. when you consider the facts about Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, no other explanation makes other than that he was sent by Allah.

some doubters claimed he ﷺ was a sorceror. this is clearly nonsense. there is no sorceror in history who is like Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. and there are many sorcerors today, in certain parts of the world and I don't know of any surahs being revealed to them.

some doubters will allege he deceived people. that he ﷺ came up with the Quran himself. if he ﷺ deceived people, what kind of deception is this? if you are the type of person who would falsely claim prophethood- the whole point is to live like an emperor. if you are a fake prophet and you've gained followers- if you don't live like an emperor, you've defeated the whole purpose of being a fake prophet.

Satan likes to move in steps. a lot of people can't just openly admit to being against Islam and Muslims will have their guard up if that approach is taken.... so teachings which are genuinely part of Islam will be opposed under the banner of opposing "Wahhabism", "extremism" or this group or that group. but as much as kaffirs and their stooges try to put out the light of Allah with their mouths and as much as they spread openly or covertly anti-Islam propaganda... when we look at things logically, what we want or don't want to the side... considering only things logically... truth is clear from falsehood, Islam is clearly the truth and Muhammad is clearly the Messenger of Allah ﷺ. however much or little is said- I cannot imagine why on earth Prophet Muhammad ﷺ would have lived such an ascetic lifestyle (when he could have lived like an emperor) unless he was truly sent by Allah.
Yeah nobody who has read he seerah can claim he proclaimed for prophethood for desires or monetary reasons.

Even during battles he were on the forefront and fought.

When he died he had barely anything to his name.

His mercy on his enemies were unmatched even after years of persecution.

The greatest man to ever live.

If im not mistaken each prophet was sent to each nation for a specific reason. And their teachings and messages should be applied today. But Muhammad (Saw) was the last of the prophets, sent 1400 years ago. It only makes sense especially with all the signs present, that the end is growing ever closer. Especially considering how much it was mentioned by him. When do you think the Major Signs will occur? And are you informed about them?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
View attachment 340471

The Great Prophet SAW could've lived like a King like Nabi Sulemain (AS) and was offered this by the Lord (SWT) but he refused and preferred to live simple lifestyle. This is the greatest human being to ever be created.

Trending