IMPRESSIVE! 6 Geeljire friends have posed same for the same picture from 20 years ago when they probably were 8 years old

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
92AD9A34-8526-4B9D-BF2F-3967F901F88A.jpeg

That’s incredible that they stuck together all these years.

Average longevity of friendship is 5 years for dudes.
For females, average longevity of friendship is 2 days at best. (The 3rd day she’s using what the other confided in her to cuss her out :damn: :damn: :ohhh: )

I’ve just realized the secret to their longevity of their friendship....They are the same MJ sub Sub sub sub clan :damn: :damn: :damn:
dead giveaway, they all settled in Mn

REAL TALK, a lot of the long term friendship do not end up this great. Along the way someone in the group becomes depressed and despondent because he can’t keep up with the Faaraxs. This makes him wanna avoid them because he tripped in life. He probably marrried a qumayo who has put a felony on him. He probably didn’t get the education the others got. He probably caught some felonies as he got caught up with other friends. There’s always that one friend who leaves the group out of embarrassment and animosity.

@Amirah

@Basra

@Revolutionary

@Shimbiris

@Jellal

@Xaruun

@Quruxley
@Asli

Last edited:
View attachment 164967

Average longevity of friendship is 5 years.

I’ve just realized the secret to their longevity of their friendship....They are the same MJ sub Sub sub sub clan :damn: :damn: :damn:

wow! This is amazing! I love sentimental things like this. I especially like the 3 at the end, they look maaskeens and more humble now and then. Kid in blue shirt with little tummy looks so handsome now and sweet and the shortest kid with red shorts grow the tallest(ironic)Mash’Allah! The kid in the middle with folded arms looked like confident with attitude then and looks like an arsehole now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Mashallah. Reminds me of these two chaps I mentioned here. Known them since I was 4-5 years old and still do. Sadly we're all now separated a bit due to work, Uni and other such commitments but our friendship has endured for over 2 decades now and more than half of that was spent actively spending time together every week and going to school together. It's not that hard if both your families remain in the same place like the same town for most if not all of your upbringing. You make a lot of lifelong friends or have cousins whom you've been interacting closely with for ages.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 164967

Average longevity of friendship is 5 years.

Cute. I observed something, but i am keeping it to myself :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LMAO! you sleek attempting to change the topic so quick innit? Lol but go ahead do tell how many Amirah lesbians have you actually seen? Why do you know so many 🤔

What happened to 486 name? What is your qabil?

ooopps @Asli sorry huuno, i didn't ask you your qabil Dont lose it. :)

Nothing beats childhood Somali friends. I have 3 friends I known over 20 years and even if we in different countries we still keep in touch and meet up. Visiting one in galkacayo soon inshallah