in dubai/abu dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's hot jahnam kind of hot. whats there to do here? I met this habar yonis girl she had some back ilkacase on her she was working g for some Somali family. I wouldn't mind banging her . I try to force my self on her lol by giving her hugs

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
it's hot jahnam kind of hot. whats there to do here? I met this habar yonis girl she had some back ilkacase on her she was working g for some Somali family. I wouldn't mind banging her . I try to force my self on her lol by giving her hugs
So you want to rape the maid?

You're disgusting, leave the poor maid alone, she has to work for her family, take your std having ass somewhere.

So you want to rape the maid?

You're disgusting, leave the poor maid alone, she has to work for her family, take your std having ass somewhere.

no I didn't penetrate her. I just gave her hug I wanted more . she was from burco I'm selling dreams what can I say?she's from West burco.

I never felt gross like that :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:how could you do that? A maid who left her family and lives with strangers in foreign country.

I couldn't handle the heat in Dubai. Even after maqrib the heat was unbearable.

If you looking for something to bang why don't you look for those tourist girls who come there to be banged. You will have plenty incommon.

66029958.jpg

I couldn't handle the heat in Dubai. Even after maqrib the heat was unbearable.

If you looking for something to bang why don't you look for those tourist girls who come there to be banged. You will have plenty incommon.
Canberra somalia jecelshay obamadatazz

I tried xabashi didn't like it. Filipino tonight :ahhhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.