In the Somali dominated affluent neighborhood of South B a girl refuses a man, the man kills her

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucker was Oromo.I remember a story of a Somali guy and and Oromo guy who lived in the same apartment in Norway and were waiting for their asylum case being processed.They were friends and one day the Somali guy was given apositive decision and he told his Oromo friend who just took a knife and stabbed him.I dont know why Somalis would be friend Oromos they are xasidiin.You see these folks are so xasidin that if they dont get someone to xasid iyaga dusadha isku celin.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He grabbed her off the street and got her inside those little African stores ( people who been to Kenya know these little stores...its barricaded from thieves). He locked her in there while the pubLic tried to break down the store but dude torture her to death..... Why...... Cause she refused him :drakewtf::kobeok:

menace

VIP
The fucker was Oromo.I remember a story of a Somali guy and and Oromo guy who lived in the same apartment in Norway and were waiting for their asylum case being processed.They were friends and one day the Somali guy was given apositive decision and he told his Oromo friend who just took a knife and stabbed him.I dont know why Somalis would be friend Oromos they are xasidiin.You see these folks are so xasidin that if they dont get someone to xasid iyaga dusadha isku celin.

Bro ! You're so right .,,there was this fb mourning today of a girl killed in Kenya by an Oromo ...I just recognized it

menace

VIP

You're right ..it's jiija or whatever the hell it is

Juja is close to Eastleigh. But poor soul. There is another article in shacabka media where some bitter guy threw acid into a girls face. It happened in Eastleigh. Ilahey xasidnimo qalbigena haka tirtiro.
Man it sucks being xasiid.

Juja is close to Eastleigh. But poor soul. There is another article in shacabka media where some bitter guy threw acid into a girls face. It happened in Eastleigh. Ilahey xasidnimo qalbigena haka tirtiro.
Man it sucks being xasiid.

Was the guy caught?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wait a minute. I've couple of questions.

Number 1

What was she doing with him at midnight? He met with her at 12 am.

Number 2

When he was forcing her to enter the place why didn't she scream for help?

My gut feeling is telling me this is a shunkaasi night gone bad, they were probably doing something and he wanted to go further and she refused.

Either way AUN.

menace

VIP
Wait a minute. I've couple of questions.

Number 1

What was she doing with him at midnight? He met with her at 12 am.

Number 2

When he was forcing her to enter the place why didn't she scream for help?

My gut feeling is telling me this is a shunkaasi night gone bad, they were probably doing something and he wanted to go further and she refused.

Either way AUN.
Istaqfurulah, do not speak ill of the dead unless it's siyad barre..

Listen

She had a friend around and when it was time to go she wa like " waan ku sii dhoweyn" not realizing that lunatic was all about her ...she already rejected him and he already decided " if I cznt have her..."

Q

Queen Carawelo

Istaqfurulah, do not speak ill of the dead unless it's siyad barre..

Listen

She had a friend around and when it was time to go she wa like " waan ku sii dhoweyn" not realizing that lunatic was all about her ...she already rejected him and he already decided " if I cznt have her..."
How do you know you? Were you there? How did he know that she was with her friend? Unless he was in a full on stalking mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.