In Wetherspoons the other day.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Was out on the piss for the last time before my A Levels. 6 drinks in and I need to balance it out so I ask my mate to sort me out a key.

Fast forward to 10 mins later. I've come out of the cubicle after a cheeky bump and I go to the urinals to take a piss. Next thing I know, there is an adeer two urinals down from me. "Ma somali baad tahay?" he says.
"Nah boss, Eritrean"
"Ah it's all the same thing. We come from [the] same"

I go to wash my hands and give him the nod on the way out. When he returns to the main room, I come to find that this guy is on the piss with a couple of Nigerian dons. Pint of Heineken in his hand and everything. No shame XD

too many somalis that drink, they should know we can't handle it
I can handle it, but after a few I get sensitive to some provocation and get a bit aggressive. If I'm gonna get drunk, I'll stay at home and vibe. The whole drunk/ domestic violence stuff has some truth it. Living with a woman usually results in questions being asked in which you have no care for etc. I remember my m9m asking me some bs, ' ya la joogtay, magacooda muxuu ahaa'... Good intentions but a guy doesn't want to hear that. That's why moving out has its perks.

Trending