Indian guy self-hating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They're relatively well off in North America and wherever they do perform poorly they're hardly the worst.

It's in their own country that they struggle for obvious reasons. This guy is a loser taught to despise his own. His basis is on the menial labour his people perform but he seems to ignore that they are indeed working.

God forbid Somali people turn into that scrub. You can fix internal problems without dropping your pride.

He's trying to encourage his people to do more to get out of poverty. That's far from hating yourself. I think the trick to them getting better lives is to stop having so many kids. Btwn the indians, pakistanis and benglas, they number over 1.5 billion. That's over 20% of the world's population.:dwill:

I hate the Indians that suck up to white people and the right wing in the west

Remember that Sikh girl that was talking about how her ancestors fought for Britain in the war?

VixR

Veritas
Indians do well for themselves and are better off than a lot of minorities. Their country, although plagued with problems, is a burgeoning power. I'm sure things will get better for the common citizen as they continue to develop. There's a lot of ppl you should feel story for b4 you start feeling sorry for Indians. Pakis are another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.