Influencer Idris Alteeso arrested in Hargeisa

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1691489169378.jpg

:pachah1: ka xaa xaabi hee irir samaale wax haa ku tarto

Dude went to Garowe first. Big mistake. Hes been locked up since yesterday. I find it funny when 1 of these think 'They won't arrest me tho'

View attachment 286766

:pachah1: ka xaa xaabi hee irir samaale wax haa ku tarto

Dude went to Garowe first. Big mistake. Hes been locked up since yesterday. I find it funny when 1 of these think 'They won't arrest me tho'
Man oh man I knew he was gonna be locked up after he made that post :dead:

Even the local influencers get locked up. Why did he think he'd be safe with the 'Anti SL' shit he posts about.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Man oh man I knew he was gonna be locked up after he made that post :dead:

Even the local influencers get locked up. Why did he think he'd be safe with the 'Anti SL' shit he posts about.
He met the KAAH leader too lol.

But this is now a thing a lot of influences or social media guys do now, being arrested by SL makes you a lot more famous lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He met the KAAH leader too lol.

But this is now a thing a lot of influences or social media guys do now, being arrested by SL makes you a lot more famous lol

Are they making it into a mashruc by being arrested by SL to increase their social media status?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi it's sad how everything in this shit hole is turned into self serving project whether financial or status driven(get more followers at all costs). Dalkani wa 'beec' at every level social-govt-religious nothing is spared and no-one wants a cultural revolution which I repeated countless times on how it can be done.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
363452792_4321534588071054_3235890842795608477_n.jpg

@Arkan the image says PL is free and democratic where any somali or clan whether pro or anti PL is equal under the law, while SL is presented like north korea/eritrea terrorist state

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This condom is really looking for a silver lining.

Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

His a loyal petty soldier(dable not even a sarkaal) and definitely not a 'general' yet, he is earning his 'FKD ranks'. Dr Osman is in the special forces, I did my time in FKD war trenches and earned my ranks. That's why I don't go hard on @bidenkulaha as I know his rank