Insane pre workout

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Just molested a whole fucking chicken with sexy garlic sauce and Mango juice. Will let it marinate in my stomach before going gym at around 9 cause it's always packed 5pm - 8pm

Los Angeles Lakers Wtf GIF by ESPN

Couldn't word it differently?

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Just molested a whole fucking chicken with sexy garlic sauce and Mango juice. Will let it marinate in my stomach before going gym at around 9 cause it's always packed 5pm - 8pm
I used to do this, I would pepper that chicken with peri peri seasoning, olive oil, smoked paprika and stuff it with cilantro, lime and onions, shit was banging, with a side of rice.

I called it my post-workout protein shake, I would usually eat Greek yoghurt before the gym and a cup of coffee.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I used to do this, used to pepper that chicken with peri peri seasoning, olive oil, smoked paprika and stuff it with cilantro, lime and onions, shit was banging, with a side of rice.

I called it my post-workout protein shake, I would usually eat Greek yogurt prior to the workout and a cup of coffee.
You're a better man than me sxb I drank Shani whilst walking to gym 😂😂

I didn't eat it with any rice today. Just had a full chicken nicely cooked on my desk and ate it while watching on my pc. I never really eat yogurt ngl.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You're a better man than me sxb I drank Shani whilst walking to gym 😂😂

I didn't eat it with any rice today. Just had a full chicken nicely cooked on my desk and ate it while watching on my pc. I never really eat yogurt ngl.
Y need to add greek yoghurt, my friend, I have 100-200ml daily, especially at night, it's cheap as f*ck, I buy mine from Lidl or Aldi, it stops you from snacking and adds extra protein and potassium into your diet.

Trending