Inshalah I will am about to build a mansion back home but I'm dead serious to have this at my home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
razors-edge-pitbull-dogs-kennels.jpg

I will buy it as a baby from here inshalah. It costs a lot tho but it is worth it.

I will teach him to eat unknown people that visit my home.

I definitely will make him children friendly, specially my children.

The thief that tries to steal from me will regret it for life walahi.

@waraabe and @Duke of Bohol y'all need to call me in advance before coming to visit me. Then when you arrive stay in y'all cars till I lock him up:bell:

Last edited:
Pitbulls have such undeserving bad rep, they're lovely

It's not their fault evil humans train them to be fighting dogs

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Whenever I see a bulldog, a Chicano comes to mind, infact Bulldogs look like Chicanos to me.

This reminds me I saw a man walking his husky in Kuwait of all places:francis: I always figured the poor thing died eventually of heat stroke

waraabe

Your superior
Where would you find a "reputable" breeder in Somalia :comeon:

It won't have time to acclimatize and will suffer immediately after you bring it over

As stated repeatedly throughout these education pages, Siberian Huskies are remarkably adaptable animals. So long as they have adequate shade, shelter, and water, they seem to do just fine in warmer climates.

Will you provide adequate shelter, shade and water tho :pacspit: it's a living being haram calayk.

Just get a local dog, go capture an African wild dog and domesticate it :hemad:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pitbulls have such undeserving bad rep, they're lovely

It's not their fault evil humans train them to be fighting dogs
There is something wrong with those dogs tbh

They speedblitz practically every single negative dog category including child deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.