insta fame somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Aww it's a all a mirage take all those things away and you will discover their true form and realise they look no diffrent to you and I.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I seen some of the makeup shorties without make up and i couldn't even recognize em
Make up is a true form of deception it's sad really we are so used to seeing girls with copious amount of make up. They look starkly diffrent without it I am no stranger to make up its controlled me as well. Every time I look in the mirror without makeup it's as if I'm a different person

Make up is a true form of deception it's sad really we are so used to seeing girls with copious amount of make up. They look starkly diffrent without it I am no stranger to make up its controlled me as well. Every time I look in the mirror without makeup it's as if I'm a different person

It's strange. I didn't use to see this many somali girls wearing makeup like 5-6 years ago....now majority have a layer of cake on the face

Seoul

. . .
I don't wear makeup to work, just a clear lip gloss and am good to go. But there's days when I want to look glam and face beatttt. Who are you to tell girls what they do. Iska amuus balaayo ilko jajaban

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You need makeup for that face just sayin :mjlol:
you are bout this lifeee

xJ6Ieuq.gif

:chrisfreshhah:My face is all natural babes. Keep hating when ur face looks like a face only a mother could love.

U finally grew the balls to talk back, I'm proud of u son :banderas:

You gotta admit that meme was epic :lolbron:. You're still a cutey don't worry :russsmug:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:My face is all natural babes. Keep hating when ur face looks like a face only a mother could love.

U finally grew the balls to talk back, I'm proud of u son :banderas:
Meh i love myself i dont seek validation from someone who doesnt know me personally about my looks :manny:

Dont ever call me son im prob older then you nayaa:birdman:

Seoul

. . .
Meh i love myself i dont seek validation from someone who doesnt know me personally about my looks :manny:

Dont ever call me son im prob older then you nayaa:birdman:
First of all why are u always kissing futo on here especially the men (if u can even call the faraxs here men) SON ur a sheep on this site. Know your place babe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts