Interesting that Somaliland people still complain about droughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it so hard to have a bridge built over a dry river bed? What's going to happen when the port is built and freight trucks are moving from Ethiopia to Berbera?

We ain't ready. :snoop:

Why is it so hard to build a fucking bridge?

When it rains the roads are chaos, the ppl don't even know how to drive in those conditions and it doesn't help he streets are made of sand.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is it so hard to build a fucking bridge?

When it rains the roads are chaos, the ppl don't even know how to drive in those conditions and it doesn't help he streets are made of sand.

Adeer don't be doqon! That money the politician would allocate for this in his mind is mind boggling to him. How is he gonna buy his new $80K Land Rover. How is he gonna shop for his 2 wives and children. How is he gonna buy a house in Ottawa? How is he gonna vacation at the UAE. How is he gonna build 4 more mansion in his town. How is he gonna fly in and out of the motherland to his real home in Minnesota. How is he gonna stay at 7 stars hotel in each of his stay at major cities ?

Adeer don't be doqon! That money the politician would allocate for this in his mind is mind boggling to him. How is he gonna buy his new $80K Land Rover. How is he gonna shop for his 2 wives and children. How is he gonna buy a house in Ottawa? How is he gonna vacation at the UAE. How is he gonna build 4 more mansion in his town. How is he gonna fly in and out of the motherland to his real home in Minnesota. How is he gonna stay at 7 stars hotel in each of his stay at major cities ?

Wallahi it's shameful... Our poor people are the ones suffering.

I wish there was something us Somalis in the west could do.

Couldn't we start a charity or something?

a/land should focus on building appropriate infrastructure like roads and drainage systems instead of hotels. If they do that I'll stop calling it a

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
a/land should focus on building appropriate infrastructure like roads and drainage systems instead of hotels. If they do that I'll stop calling it a

That's when I will stop cursing them and their beneficiaries (their children).

Status
Not open for further replies.