International women's day Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S/O to these two wonderful doctors who saved tens of thousands of Somali women across the Somali peninsuela. May God bless them.
Dr Edna
Edna-Adan-original.jpg

Dr Hawa
photo-courtesy-of-vital-voices-_-georgia-court-sm.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Edna the witch, looks like wicked witch of the west.

Shout out to Dr Hawa and the other incredible women who risk their lives everyday to help Somalis in Somalia.

Shout out to Dr Hawa and the other incredible women who risk their lives everyday to help Somalis in Somalia.

Don't hate because you don't even possess the class and intelligence this lady has in her fingernail. :mjlol:

Oh, and Puntland or Somalia:camby:, pick a side.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't hate because you don't even possess the class and intelligence this lady has in her fingernail. :mjlol:

Oh, and Puntland or Somalia:camby:, pick a side.
I wouldn't wish my worse enemy to come in contact with her dirty finger nails. She has no class and spews hatred.

I am a Puntite.

I wouldn't wish my worse enemy to come in contact with her dirty finger nails. She has no class and spews hatred.

I am a Puntite.

Edna Aden has helped more Somali women in one hour of her day than you have in your whole miserable life. Enjoy being a bitter nobody when she'll be remembered as femininist icon by her countrymen and foreigners alike.:camby:

Jeesto

VIP

Put som respek on her name and stop the cuqdad. :ufdup: She been helping the poor hooyos in SL, Dj & Ogaden and trained thousands of midwives and sends them to rural areas to help.

I am a Puntite.

Get real! That woman has done more great work than you have done of harm with your mouth diarre :ufdup:

I fight SL seperatist any day of the week, but don you dare insult a great Somali woman :fredo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending