IPhone 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Who's getting it?:susp:

Everybody's calaacaling about the AirPods:russ: $159 For something you'll lose every other minute :cryinglaughsmiley:
I swear Apple keeps ripping these neefs.

I'm glad I switched to Samsung.:manny:

VixR

Veritas
I have the 6plus. I won't be getting the 7, by my calculations not upgrading 'til maybe the 8th or 9th if I don't end up going android anyway. It's not worth shelling $$ on the next upgrade, since it lasts long (unless it gets swiped, I recently got swiped) and I don't find the upgrades all that significant, it all looks the same. Plus, if you shell out all that money, you should hang onto it for a few years.

I think people who don't feel the need to own smartphones are smartest of the bunch, I have a few friends who always cite the price and smarter money management reasons for not getting them period. I need to own a smartphone, but at least I'll never be a camp-out doorbuster. I'll at least wait for real reviews and until the prices drop significantly.

maestro

Cultural revolution
:susp: Wtf is even this garbage phone?

Yo. I've put up with this apple crap way too long and I seriously think it's finally time for me to call it quits with this company :snoop:

Getting an Android next time

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I shit on Steve Jobs a lot but that dude literally changed the definition of innovation to mean whatever the hell he wanted it to mean.

and the masses ate it up la hawla

gotta give credit where it's due, the man is special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts