Irani lesbian remembers transgender Sumaya Dalmar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Why are they always complaining, if they want respect they should stop acting like the victim all the time

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stop reminding me of the irony latent with BLM fighting on behalf of a person who isn't accepted in the Somali community. All they're doing is casting that light on us and exposing Somalis for the inherent intolerances thay we've got stamped on us. I feel so nude looking at this shit.

Wallahi they're gonna find out who we really are. Prolly gonna find that snapchat handle too :tocry:

LGBT Pride Parade wasn't a social justice movement, it was people enjoying and celebrating that certain countries recently legalized same-sex marriage and it's always existed dating back to 1970's. Also, a lot of LGBT folk are either Liberal or lean Liberal. From what I can tell, a number of LGBT folks, support BLM. I think it's was rude of BLM to distribute this event. Whether BLM is either right about their objectives or not is another topic. But, after you disturb a Bernie Sanders rally, LGBT rallies and other Liberal or even conservative rallies, people are going to start hating you and label you as domestic terrorists. The message, whether based on truth or not, will be no longer listen to.

Last edited:
Stop reminding me of the irony latent with BLM fighting on behalf of a person who isn't accepted in the Somali community. All they're doing is casting that light on us and exposing Somalis for the inherent intolerances thay we've got stamped on us. I feel so nude looking at this shit.

Wallahi they're gonna find out who we really are. Prolly gonna find that snapchat handle too :tocry:

Do you hate Sumaya

Status
Not open for further replies.