Iraqi Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met one recently.

He looked Xabashi and Bantu but claimed to have no connection with Africa and has been in Iraq for many many generations.

Where did they originally come from?

I met one recently.

He looked Xabashi and Bantu but claimed to have no connection with Africa and has been in Iraq for many many generations.

Where did they originally come from?

Islamic slavery

At one point there were so many black slaves there that they rose up in rebellion against the Abbasid khilafa and killed a whole lotta Arabs. Up to 2.5 million according to contemporary Islamic sources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion

Maybe an ignorant question, but do people never question where Arabs come from? You would think a desert people would be dark.

Its seems people always want to know where blacks come from when they see them. There was large white slavery going on in Arabia and North Africa but its almost never spoken about and the arabs and north africans are descendant of them. It seems there is a effort to make black and slavery synonymous.

S

Shamis

Lol yeah kind of - but Islam forbids slavery as much as it encourages it :zhqjlmx:

Lol yeah kind of - but Islam forbids slavery as much as it encourages it :zhqjlmx:

Lol Islam is probably one of the biggest engines for growth of slavery in human history

one of the primary reasons for growth of khilafa from time was for need of slaves

S

Shamis

Maybe an ignorant question, but do people never question where Arabs come from? You would think a desert people would be dark.

Its seems people always want to know where blacks come from when they see them. There was large white slavery going on in Arabia and North Africa but its almost never spoken about and the arabs and north africans are descendant of them. It seems there is a effort to make black and slavery synonymous.

Someone finally said it:mjkkk:

S

Shamis

Lol Islam is probably one of the biggest engines for growth of slavery in human history

one of the primary reasons for growth of khilafa from time was for need of slaves

To compete with Europe - and we swallowed it. I especially love how all of our ancient sites including the pyramids were destroyed for Allah and ISIS is finally doing it back at the Arabs - gotta love karma.

To compete with Europe - and we swallowed it. I especially love how all of our ancient sites including the pyramids were destroyed for Allah and ISIS is finally doing it back at the Arabs - gotta love karma.
Strange someone like you admires ISIS.

the f*ck, Khalifa did not expand to get slaves you dafuq, that came later with the Emirs/Dynasties. clearly you know nothing about islamic history so shut you mouth

AJ is one crooked bastard! I see what you did there, buddy.

Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.