Khanis or nah?

• Yas

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted no because I do think there is something off about his story telling (what was that shia business???). I also don't think his 'I like to see Muslims humiliated' shtick is true either. But whatever.

VixR

Veritas
Don't care
Same. But...

Exhibit A.
Exhibit B.

JK, not my basis, but I'm inclined to believe him. I voted Yes. I hardly think homosexuality is something a heterosexual Somali man would lie and pose as, even as a joke for seemingly YEARS (?) His "attention-seeking" void is filled by his negative anti-Somali threads, one would think

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I just wanted to meme the fagmod..

That said, I deceived someone with the thumbnail tho:mjlol:
upload_2016-9-3_1-41-23.png

Typical ass kissing thread!!!!!!! I always remember this scene from Seinfeld "male crush or brown nosing"
image.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
my internet can no longer load youtube vids on 360p

wow

rogers is the woooooooooooorst

VixR

Veritas
:mjcry: Too bad they can't sign up on here..
Why did you title it like that and all?

The signup form pops up, does it not submit? I can see the admin disabling signup because of a possible political signup flood due to that scandal.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AJ waa wiil two-spirit

saas wayee
ywpPHgu.gif

Why did you title it like that and all?
:manny: Had to switch up the 'Somali Ethnicity Tag' craze.

The signup form pops up, does it not submit? I can see the admin disabling signup because of a possible political signup flood due to that scandal.
Nah, it was disabled way before that actually the scandal thing could be mixed in though.

@ghost This got me :ftw9nwa: You're ruining beesha Tyrone's image, mayne.
image-jpeg.6480
:mjkkk: It sounds even funnier when you read it in Somali.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The one million somaliland shilling question is, is waraabe a batty man who enjoys gazing at mens derrière

Apollo

VIP
I think he is. Before he publicly came out on this forum he used to claim ridiculous things like 10% of Somalis are biologically gay. Only a gay person would say such preposterous things.

waraabe

Your superior
Typical ass kissing thread!!!!!!! I always remember this scene from Seinfeld "male crush or brown nosing"
View attachment 6478

Seinfeld?

God damn you are retarded.

Go and take care of your malnourished children and stop using their child care for eating out with your booliqaran friends while the kids eat only corn flakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts