Is anyone here in engineering or studying in a course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Anyone here had a sandwich placement?
Don't know about such a thing over here in Sweden, here we are heavily encouraged to do our work at a company the last semester when we're doing our dissertation so as to get work experience but it's not anything that's guarranted.

Don't know about such a thing over here in Sweden, here we are heavily encouraged to do our work at a company the last semester when we're doing our dissertation so as to get work experience but it's not anything that's guarranted.
Its a little different in the UK, where one would spend their third year in industry...

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm studying Computer science, but next year will go to Architecture. insha-Allah
Why, what happend? I know many leave because of unfamiliarity with the subject and some unis are shit at teaching unless you've had previous experience with subject course at hand.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Why, what happend? I know many leave because of unfamiliarity with the subject and some unis are shit at teaching unless you've had previous experience with subject course at hand.

Computer science is very complicated, its spoken words of maths. Its hard indeed. And all the time you spend the computer. I like architect, because that is my dream career. Even though am good with computer. I love designing buildings, bridges and landscapes. And it pays good money when you done.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Computer science is very complicated, its spoken words of maths. Its hard indeed. And all the time you spend the computer. I like architect, because that is my dream career. Even though am good with computer. I love designing buildings, bridges and landscapes. And it pays good money when you done.
Honestly it's not that difficult mathwise unless, you're into researching algorithms at which point you're probably going for a PhD which is also quite difficult.

Well architect is a well paying degree and you got interests in it so you're on a good path.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Honestly it's not that difficult mathwise unless, you're into researching algorithms at which point you're probably going for a PhD which is also quite difficult.

Well architect is a well paying degree and you got interests in it so you're on a good path.

Even if you are not doing Phd, still it's hard. Because we do write software to make computers do new things or accomplish tasks more efficiently. Also we create applications for mobile devices. We develop websites too.

Architect is the best. You can be boss on your own. Build houses, schools and help to develop community. Anyway, Somalia needs social engineers.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Even if you are not doing Phd, still it's hard. Because we do write software to make computers do new things or accomplish tasks more efficiently. Also we create applications for mobile devices. We develop websites too.

Architect is the best. You can be boss on your own. Build houses, schools and help to develop community. Anyway, Somalia needs social engineers.
It's not that difficult to develop software, it's just as much as skill as it's science, architecture is definitely not an easy profession. Also not to be nitpicky but social engineering is not something Somalia needs.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Din jävel a dem flesta av oss, alltså majoriteten suger och kommer alltid att suga på matte. BTW är inte alls arg.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Din jävel a dem flesta av oss, alltså majoriteten suger och kommer alltid att suga på matte. BTW är inte alls arg.
Det är intalat läte wallahi, har sätt många bröder och systrar läst upp matte på komvux eller basår när de under gymnasieåren sade att de inte kunde.
:salute:
Allt handlar om motivation, finns den inte klarar man den inte.
:ufdup:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Det är intalat läte wallahi, har sätt många bröder och systrar läst upp matte på komvux eller basår när de under gymnasieåren sade att de inte kunde.
:salute:
Allt handlar om motivation, finns den inte klarar man den inte.
:ufdup:

Varfor inte bara fuska?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Varfor inte bara fuska?
Inte värt risken, du kan bli avstängd från kursen och i värsta fall få kicken från hela programmet. 1-3 timmes matteplugg varje dag innan tentaveckan brukar oftast räcka för att få något mellan A-C.

Just graduated from civil engineering. I didn't do the one year working but I did work every summer since my second year. I had classmates that did work after their 3rd year and came back to finish their final year. If you have the opportunity to work for a year you should definitely do it. A lot of the time, the company will offer you a full time position when you graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.