Is education certificates outside the western world useless?

Is 3rd world education useless?

• yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
The third world produces graduates with both trade qualifications and university education in large numbers every year. Their credentials are worthless here in the west and their own nation because majority will never find jobs unless they are connected somehow to a higher upper. It is the reality in the third world and in the Horn of Africa. At least here in Canada, I am almost guaranteed a job if I partake an on demand profession plus the government will fund majority of the cost. The third world places importance on educating the youth but no jobs are present after graduation.

They are better of risking it all to cross the sea to Europe and further afield to Canada and the US.

Juke

VIP
Useless in the west.

I won't say education in Somalia is useless, anything is better than nothing. The country is at the bottom of the barrel, anything would be helpful.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Education in a 3rd world country is useless in the west, but that doesn't mean it's useless in general. Believe it or not you can live a fulfilling life without ever setting foot in the west.

Trending

Latest posts