is it haram to marry a fellow women for a green card?

Im wondering whether its haram to marry a fellow women not because your a lesbian but to help her secure a green card?
Your not actually marrying her but your being deceptive and going around the law of the land to do this basically making it fake and illegal and haram from that angle.

Last edited:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I hate men but I'm not a lesbian
Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
generally speaking it is haraam but if there is some extreme situation I think it's ok. but by extreme situation I mean if it's to save the person's life or something. without some extreme situation like that, it's something haraam. if she just wants to come to the West "for a better life," don't do it.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
i actually heard stories about males bringing females over to america as their wifes. Then when the girl arrives, the nigga says we are married and you can't divorce me :russ: . So, now she is stuck. It can go the other way around too, a guy was brought over here by his "wife" and when he arrived, she says he can't divorce her cuz he's her husband. and if he tries anything, she's gonna report him. poor nigga supports her financially so she can keep her mouth closed.

In conclusion, even if it was halal, i'd really not recommend it.

Trending