Is it inappropriate for a married man to be a groomsman/malxiis of his friend's wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You can be groomsman and still be married. Just don't start slow dancing with the bridesmaid you're matched with. Keep your distance and keep your hands to yourself.

I once got matched with a married groomsman. I told him straight up, to act appropriate and respect his wife. So when the wedding party was dancing, I grabbed his wife and 3 of us danced together. It was wonderful.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You can be groomsman and still be married. Just don't start slow dancing with the bridesmaid you're matched with. Keep your distance and keep your hands to yourself.

I once got matched with a married groomsman. I told him straight up, to act appropriate and respect his wife. So when the wedding party was dancing, I grabbed his wife and 3 of us danced together. It was wonderful.

I'm just gonna go ahead and let you know that my boy was gonna have his cousin be the groomsman. He got him the tuxedo and stuff. This dude was coming from A European country and just got denied. The wedding is few days away. Next thing I know is my boy saying "your 5'11 right " :jcoleno::jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending