Is it possible to

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
raise a kid in this Western countries that would turn out to be beneficial to his parents, that makes them proud and who is disciplined and cultured and fears Allah ?

How can one go about raising such a rare child. I mean there's a proverb in Somali which roughly translates into "biya badani wey kula tagi":mjpls:

menace

VIP
I mean you 2 are absolutely correct! I mean y'all are the example of what can go wrong

menace

VIP
@menace the boastful zina addict :mjlol:

I'm work in progress but that don't mean that I want my kids to lose their faith and culture. I will fight within me to wage an epic battle:

Inshallah the following will be my game plan although Allah has a game plan!

Never be too harsh to them

Communicate with them like they are not animals

Teach them crime and punishment

Enroll them in all types of activities

Take them to museums, science center and on annual road trips to national monuments and to relatives.

Keep then away from Somali kids

Live in an area with high performing schools

Enroll them in Kuman

In their early years enroll them in a Kenyan boarding school while also learning Quran

They must always be encouraged and motivated to be all that they can be specially the girls.

Every 2 summers they must spend the whole summer in my tribal hinterlands (Miyi)

Teach them their abtirsimo and their family history

Inshallah those are the keys to success

Otherwise go ahead and have kids like a rat and end up with @VicePrez , @ciddhartha and @Shamis :whoa::whoa:

Last edited:
I think it is possible. But it is very hard. We just have to try our best and be positive role models. Some parents are bad themselves and they expect their children to be angels. I believe kids learned a lot from their parents because they imitate and spend most of their time with them especially when they are under five years. We should communicate with our children and spend a lot of time with them. I notice some parents ignore their kids and that makes them very sad. When children are ignored they will feel like they are not wanted. I believe parents should listen to their children even when they talk about useless stuff. Lakiin somali parents ilmaha afka uga istaagaan and thats not good.

menace

VIP
I think it is possible. But it is very hard. We just have to try our best and be positive role models. Some parents are bad themselves and they expect their children to be angels. I believe kids learned a lot from their parents because they imitate and spend most of their time with them especially when they are under five years. We should communicate with our children and spend a lot of time with them. I notice some parents ignore their kids and that makes them very sad. When children are ignored they will feel like they are not wanted. I believe parents should listen to their children even when they talk about useless stuff. Lakiin somali parents ilmaha afka uga istaagaan and thats not good.

You know why I created this topic once again today is because I've seen a young Somali hooyo on my social media line up her 2 daughters to do this

What does she expect tomorrow ?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@menace why you throwing me under the bus, sxb?

:kanyehmm:

I know my abtiris
I've been to Qabri Dahare, and Jigjiga, and Dhagaxbuur.
I speak fluent Somali.

@menace I will raise my child exactly like you mentioned, minus the religion. Everything you said is correct.

menace

VIP
@menace why you throwing me under the bus, sxb?

:kanyehmm:

I know my abtiris
I've been to Qabri Dahare, and Jigjiga, and Dhagaxbuur.
I speak fluent Somali.

@menace I will raise my child exactly like you mentioned, minus the religion. Everything you said is correct.

Horta runtii nin fiican baad tahay...really !...at the same time kufaar baad tahay...allow soo hadey adoonkaada ee yara lunsan...

That been said I'm stopping by Sweden bro, how about you introduce to chicks that require national liberation :banderas:

I'm work in progress but that don't mean that I want my kids to lose their faith and culture. I will fight within me to wage an epic battle:

Inshallah the following will be my game plan although Allah has a game plan!

Never be too harsh to them

Communicate with them like they are not animals

Teach them crime and punishment

Enroll them in all types of activities

Take them to museums, science center and on annual road trips to national monuments and to relatives.

Keep then away from Somali kids

Live in an area with high performing schools

Enroll them in Kuman

In their early years enroll them in a Kenyan boarding school while also learning Quran

They must always be encouraged and motivated to be all that they can be specially the girls.

Every 2 summers they must spend the whole summer in my tribal hinterlands (Miyi)

Teach them their abtirsimo and their family history

Inshallah those are the keys to success

Otherwise go ahead and have kids like a rat and end up with @VicePrez , @ciddhartha and @Shamis :whoa::whoa:

What if your kid decides to become an artist, dancer, singer, nonfiction writer, etc? I bet your tolerance goes flying out the window :axvmm9o:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Horta runtii nin fiican baad tahay...really !...at the same time kufaar baad tahay...allow soo hadey adoonkaada ee yara lunsan...

That been said I'm stopping by Sweden bro, how about you introduce to chicks that require national liberation :banderas:

Chicks here love American boys so you're already half way there. They will beg you for you to liberate them..

Btw, do you want your son to go around places and liberate women and ask them "aan kugu aaso, haye dheh"?

:sass1:

S

Shamis

You know why I created this topic once again today is because I've seen a young Somali hooyo on my social media line up her 2 daughters to do this

What does she expect tomorrow ?

:damnmusic::damn:Ibtilaa idin haysa :deadmanny:

menace

VIP
Chicks here love American boys so you're already half way there. They will beg you for you to liberate them..

Btw, do you want your son to go around places and liberate women and ask them "aan kugu aaso, haye dheh"?

:sass1:

You cannot apply the sins of the father on the son ..,in other words " geel laba Jir soo mar".,,my son shall make me proud haduu noqo nin ilaahiisa yaqaan, successful in his endeavors and who is a naaga laaye:deadrose:

menace

VIP
What if your kid decides to become an artist, dancer, singer, nonfiction writer, etc? I bet your tolerance goes flying out the window :axvmm9o:
Those stuff you mentioned are the roads that lead one to Khaniisnimo

I'm not going to leave out the karbaash option if I have kids in the future. They will be raised as future elites and have tabobar on how to be a real Somali with adeegnimo but also level-headed.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Yup if you invest their learning equally not just academically but the religion as well. Most somali parents put their children in dugsi just to learn the quran. But that is not the only thing your child needs to learn you need to teach your child the aqeeda, tawheed, fiqq, and the tasfeer meaning of the quran.

There is no way I'm going to raise my kids in the west. I'm moving back home where I can raise them conservatively and the teaching of Islam.

I'm not going to leave out the karbaash option if I have kids in the future. They will be raised as future elites and have tabobar on how to be a real Somali with adeegnimo but also level-headed.
What kind of karbaash would you use? And If u karbaash them they can be taken away right?

menace

VIP
What kind of karbaash would you use? And If u karbaash them they can be taken away right?

Best believe they will rebel against you the min they turn teens. Depending what kind of karbashing tho

Somali's have perfected karbaash techniques that leaves no markings due to adapting into western countries. I can't be giving out secrets but, typical qangaruufo and 'interrogation techniques' are one of the many methods.

As always, I'll be using the carrot moreso than the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.