Is it strange to not really be attracted to Somali women?

I'm talking from a pure physical stance. I don't know if it's because I've lived in Europe all my life but it feels weird to shukaanshi with Somali girl or to look at them romantically like other races

No. I've never had any such issues. On this matter, I need merely think on the dysfunctional mess of a white grandmother/Somali grandmother and Somali Uncles/White uncles and the inevitable blood feud's it would give way to.

I want my children to bear my father and mothers reflection, and continue their tradition.

Also I do find Somali women attractive. So that helps greatly, I suppose.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Grew out of this mindset at 18 Alhamdulillah. You need to do it too.

Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes

Wervel, you’re in your 30s. You’ve been on this earth for more than 30 yrs and if after all this time, Somali girls still don’t do it for you, then they’re simply not for you. I’d love it if you married a Somali since I think Somali- Somali marriages are the best but don’t force it. Go for what you’re attracted to, there is no point in you ruining your life and that of a miskeen girl.

So to sum up, if you’re creating threads about your lack of attraction to Somali girls, that’s a clear sign they’re not the one for you and that’s okay!

Noticed only ethnics have this issue, you'll never see a Cadaan with this kind of mindset 🤷🏾‍♂️
probably because cadaan people, especially the women have been hyperse*ualised by their media, filming industry, p*rn and general publication that are shown for example ads and tageted mass media and Cadaan men have basically allowed it. Here in the west, cadaan women are the set standard so its all you see. If thats all you see then your going to want to have a cadaan woman. Cadaan people dominate p*rn, mass media and hollywood. You get where im going. Blacks, whites, browns and asians are exposed to this in the west. You will never see the levels of se*ualisation of the west anywhere in the world. They have made it so, white women are the most desirable by basically taking their clothes and dignity off of them.
Ethnic minorities have seen this and think that their women are too closed off, too captive and craggy for any meaningful interaction to occur as well as show nothing off and feel its embarrasing. Somalis, thankfully, are not hypersexualised but it takes a toll on the somali guy who basically wants what everyone else in the west wants. A Hypers*xualised woman.

They bombard you with the hyperse*ualised woman and you would want that over other options

Last edited:
Noticed only ethnics have this issue, you'll never see a Cadaan with this kind of mindset 🤷🏾‍♂️
People are sheep. If you’re bombarded with an image that signifies this is what beauty is from the day you’re born, that is what you’ll mostly gravitate towards.

Mass media is important. You live in a white mans world, they’re going to see their people as the best looking and since you’re inhabiting their world, you’ll eventually take on their ideals. Also, programming is real, since we now live in a globalized world, the most attractive people are now portrayed as mixed looking and ambiguous. Less than 30 yrs ago, that wouldn’t have been the case. Multiple poles now consider mixed women to be the best looking.

@El Nino @Kizaru @Angelina Y'all bring up a good point, but what about folks who aren't attracted to their own but don't really have a preference for Cadaans? 👀
Most who aren’t interested in white women but don’t like Somali women tend to have a preference for racially ambiguous women or light skin ambiguous Somali girls. I’ve clocked them. Right now, the girls that are seen as gorgeous are the mixed raced, Mediterranean looking and ambiguous ones.
It’s still a form of media programming. Look at the majority of Instagirls.

Most who aren’t interested in white women but don’t like Somali women tend to have a preference for racially ambiguous women or light skin ambiguous Somali girls. I’ve clocked them. Right now, the girls that are seen as gorgeous are the mixed raced, Mediterranean looking and ambiguous ones.
It’s still a form of media programming. Look at the majority of Instagirls.

I was speaking in more general terms, what say a Xalimo who doesn't like Faaraxs but is fine with other African cultures, even HOA men? Can't exactly blame white beauty standards on that one lol

@DojaKhat you got a genuine LOL out of me with that post, next time have the guts to keep it up :farole:

I was speaking in more general terms, what say a Xalimo who doesn't like Faaraxs but is fine with other African cultures, even HOA men? Can't exactly blame white beauty standards on that one lol

@DojaKhat you got a genuine LOL out of me with that post, next time have the guts to keep it up :farole:
Black men are seen as ‘cool’ by working class women in urban areas. Most athletes and rappers and a lot of actors are black. Women are exposed more good looking AA, West African and Caribbean good looking men than Horners. Again it’s all about mass media.

Black men are seen as ‘cool’ by working class women in urban areas. Most athletes and rappers and a lot of actors are black. Women are exposed more good looking AA, West African and Caribbean good looking men than Horners. Again it’s all about mass media.

I'm saying she is cool with getting with other HOA men, they're seen as potential prospects, she just doesn't like Somali guys, just saying this issue can be multifaceted and can manifest in different ways ie trauma 🤷🏾‍♂️

Haha, I'm usually the one calling others out for chickening out of their initial posts, I'm such a hypocritical little b!tch for doing that myself now.

:wow: