Is it true Somalis can't fight and need weapons and backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I noticed this in high school especially.

Its never a fair 1 on 1 fight; when the crew notices their friend is losing, they end up jumping the non Somali guy who is winning.

Reminds me of what this comedian said. :drakelaugh:

Only western people think you have to fight 1 on 1. Most immigrant gangs I know fight in groups.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Very true.

I've had to defend a couple of Somali friend's honour a few times by joining other Somalis in jumping the ajnaabi. Even those who I didn't like too much or those from rival qabiils

I disagree completely. It's actually usually the other way around. Somali's get jumped regularly, but i've never seen one lose a fight badly in real life when it was one on one.
Plus, western somali's are abit meek, true. But those geeljire mans.....whole 'nother story. I saw one literarily bash a kids head against a brick wall. Another dragged an caadan through the dirt and stomped on him, another beat an asian through the mud and stomped him into submission, and it goes on and on....those mans don't know how to play. Probably still think they're fighting lions, tigers, hyena's and shit lol.

So no, somali's can fight....really well actually, cause i've seen some really brutal asswhoopings at the hands of somali mans...I've also seen somali kids get lured into the rhythm of the opponent and get beat when all they had to do was be calm too. But such is life.

But those geeljire mans

Not true at all.

Geeljire Somalis and local Somalis back home cant fight (except fight women).

If they were to fight an ajnaabi, the only time their hands will be used, is pulling up their falling maacawiis or doing the back hand to the air to try to scare their opponent

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Not true at all.

If they were to fight an ajnaabi, the only time their hands will be used, is pulling up their falling maacawiis or doing the back hand to the air to try to scare their opponent
I got in a fight last time i went back home those mans dont throw hands they pick up rocks and tossed at you which such a pussy thing to do :manny:

I got in a fight last time i went back home those mans dont throw hands they pick up rocks and tossed at you which such a pussy thing to do :manny:

Oh they love to throw rocks. They also love to try to poke your eyes out with their fingers when you're not noticing. They do these things when there isn't even a fight going on but randomly.

I think the word is "sheeday". They throw rocks on top of your house too for some reason.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
We can't fight???? You ain't heard of my cousin Ismail Tooxow a known MMA proffesional.

a626ff_f7b5772813fc45d498b0507bd7317069.jpg_srz_3114_3858_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

:birdman: We will f*ck you up.

Not true at all.

Geeljire Somalis and local Somalis back home cant fight (except women).

If they were to fight an ajnaabi, they only time their hands will be used, is pulling up their falling maacawiis or doing the back hand to the air to try to scare their opponent
hahahahahahaha^
You're funny mans. I'm just speaking from life experiences. Geeljire may be a bit on the nose, but i'm hard pressed to find a word for somali's in a purer format.
Plus, i can't agree with you, seeing as these are actual events in my life...It just may be that the people around me aren't pussies, and the ones around you are?
I'm hard pressed to believe that though since you live in canada...Those mans[Somali's] dgaf, another thing i've seen with my own eyes. So i don't know how we move forward from here. I refuse to concede my people can't fight. If you can't concede that they can, then what do you wanna do? Fight about it?
Lol, another thing is most somali's regardless of how bad the circumstances are, will gladly jump headlong into them...without a care....really. It amazes me sometimes how hardheadedness, not giving a f*ck, and bravery mix together to make what is known as the somali concoction. A deadly, toxic, and very potent thing...that leads to many conflicts in life, eventually making you a better fighter. Seriously.
So just by that, i completely disagree with you.

hahahahahahaha^
You're funny mans. I'm just speaking from life experiences. Geeljire may be a bit on the nose, but i'm hard pressed to find a word for somali's in a purer format.
Plus, i can't agree with you, seeing as these are actual events in my life...It just may be that the people around me aren't pussies, and the ones around you are?
I'm hard pressed to believe that though since you live in canada...Those mans[Somali's] dgaf, another thing i've seen with my own eyes. So i don't know how we move forward from here. I refuse to concede my people can't fight. If you can't concede that they can, then what do you wanna do? Fight about it?
Lol, another thing is most somali's regardless of how bad the circumstances are, will gladly jump headlong into them...without a care....really. It amazes me sometimes how hardheadedness, not giving a f*ck, and bravery mix together to make what is known as the somali concoction. A deadly, toxic, and very potent thing...that leads to many conflicts in life, eventually making you a better fighter. Seriously.
So just by that, i completely disagree with you.

Somalis can fight with weapons. I didn't say they can't fight period.

You gave us the example of a Somali using a wall (a weapon) to defeat his opponent.

I noticed this in high school especially.

Its never a fair 1 on 1 fight; when the crew notices their friend is losing, they end up jumping the non Somali guy who is winning.

I've never had anyone help me in my fights when I was growing up....all I needed was myself.

False racist propaganda.... I only needed myself to win - I fought 2 girls off by myself

:damedamn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Not true at all.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-nomads-over-100-years-ago-extras.15903/

Do you think our ancestors bought the largest coastline in the whole of Africa then? If it weren't for the British, Tanzania would be Somali land today.

Oh they love to throw rocks. They also love to try to poke your eyes out with their fingers when you're not noticing. They do these things when there isn't even a fight going on but randomly.

I think the word is "sheeday". They throw rocks on top of your house too for some reason.
This reminds me when I went back home. Couple of ciyaal always threw rocks at our house. It is only the kids that do that though. I wouldn't expect grown adults to be doing those kinds of things of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.