Is it true that in Somalia men aren't allowed to cook and clean?

Yes we don't clean. Cooking is a woman's profession by nature. If you can't cook. Then we won't classify you lot as a woman but in fact men with breasts and a pussay.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
If you even try to go into the kitchen they'll look at you weird back home. In the west you're expected to at least clean even if you're the breadwinner. Obviously I prefer the more traditional gender roles but I'm not living in Somalia

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Yep. I was never allowed in the kitchen from the ages of 0-15. if I was caught making sandwiches my dad would laugh at me

But after I matured, I became more aware of my role as a man. Therefore they had no issues with me cooking myself a meal.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The men in my family help to cook and clean. Maybe back home in somalia men generally work and women take on the house chores.

We used to take the trash out, cut the grass, water the plants, but we weren't allowed in the kitchen. Although we were allowed to cook ourselves a quick snack sometimes (eggs, mac&cheese. Etc.) But we were never allowed cook a whole meal for the fam. Maybe because nobody would have ate that shit :dead:

We used to take the trash out, cut the grass, water the plants, but we weren't allowed in the kitchen. Although we were allowed to cook ourselves a quick snack sometimes (eggs, mac&cheese. Etc.) But we were never allowed cook a whole meal for the fam. Maybe because nobody would have ate that shit :dead:
That's how you learn by cooking bad meals. You were probably outnumbered by women in your house in that case their reaction was normal lol most men suck at cooking.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
That's the type of culture we need to hold on to. Cleaning is a different story, but God bless the woman that wouldn't allow her man to roll his sleeves up to cook dinner

:lawd:

That's the type of culture we need to hold on to. Cleaning is a different story, but God bless the woman that wouldn't allow her man to roll his sleeves up to cook dinner

:lawd:
She obviously wouldn't let him cook if his a hard working Man. Most women wouldn't so work hard.

Trending