Is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

That men get butt raped in prison? Does that have any psychological effects on them when they come out? Like do they start to think it's okay to do things with men? There are a lot of Somali males in prisons all over the west so be careful girls.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There's this one guy that I grew up with who was charged for raping his cadaan girlfriend. He spent a few years in jail and when he returned, I could tell something happened to him. It was as if he was dead on the inside. :browtf:

I encourage every woman to be cautious and discourage them from entertaining a man who spent even an hour in lock up.
gayflag.gif

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
There's this one guy that I grew up with who was charged for raping his cadaan girlfriend. He spent a few years in jail and when he returned, I could tell something happened to him. It was as if he was dead on the inside. :browtf:

I encourage every woman to be cautious and discourage them from entertaining a man who spent even an hour in lock up.
gayflag.gif
If a skinny was locked in Kingston, he's def a battyman. If it's one of those city jails it shouldn't be a problem since they're full of Somalis anyway and apparently they run shit

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
it depends most places with high somali density usually have high somalis in prison all of them probably stick together so your straight :kanyeshrug:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

gayflag.gif
@administrator add the gay smilie:lolbron:

Hafez

VIP

gayflag.gif
This got me thinking about people that I know that went prison.
:kanyehmm:

Bohol

VIP
Depends if one is cad cad or effeminate. If you're usual tough Somali guy though it is very unlikely.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
for anybody who ever goes to prison if you dont want to become a
1. never get a loan from someone in prison
2.stay in yo lane(dont act tough testing people but also if someone test you dont be a fight)
3.if your a gaal join the muslim group in prison if your somali join the somali group if neither exist join a gang
follow those steps and you be fine:mjswag:

Prison rape actually does happen surprisingly.

Excuse my language but a Bangali guy who I know of has a brother who went to jail. And he was forced to open to his mouth for a black guy, his cell mate. The information was leaked by the rape victim who trusted his best friend.

If a skinny was locked in Kingston, he's def a battyman. If it's one of those city jails it shouldn't be a problem since they're full of Somalis anyway and apparently they run shit

I've noticed Somalis locked up are not as homophobic as the wider Somali community. I've noticed this from 2 of the drug dealers in jail

Its rumored that drug dealer Camron from the south end got some you know what from a white boy in jail... But I don't know if it's true. What I do know is true is that he was good friends with a bisexual white boy in high school.

It's true.

Observe drug dealers or other criminals who have been in jail for a few years. They're not as homophobic.

I am part of a very criminal community (Somali community) so I've had many opportunities to observe dozens of Somalis. It's something I've noticed a while ago

Sultana

On Hiatus
I decided to look into this issue and I found out that if Somali guys are in a federal prison, they've been raped by other males and if they've been in a provincial prison for longer than 2 years, they've also most likely been raped. Somali males are desired by both black and white guys because of their slimmer frames.

And AJ is right, apparently Somali boys scream hooyo everytime they get raped. It's really sad honestly. And once they get out of prison, some of them commit suicide, some go on to murder other people, and some turn away from the religion. Being with other Somalis doesn't help them, Somali gangs aren't that strong. The majority have severe psychological issues once they're released from prison. And honestly, I think if Somali males were more aware of what happens once they get arrested, they're less likely to engage in criminal behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.