Is it weird that i prefer to only see somalis at somali restaurants?

Don't get me wrong I'm not hateful and is good people are enjoying our food and im not saying they should be banned or discouraged, but I honestly prefer to only see somalis at somali restaurants. I'm just not used to seeing all these ajanabis entering. For example, back in 2019, I would see 99 per cent somalis. But when i went recently to a somali restaurant, I would see a lot more ajanabis going. I don't know why but I can't stand ajanabus anymore. I hate feeling this way but I said what I said (ps somalis should start hiring professional somalis only to cook so the somali flavour don't get diluted

Last edited:
I find it cool if they're Muslim
It's good, and I'm not discouraging them at the same time since I know there's muslims that are appreciative of our culture but because Somali restaurant is lowkey going mainstream in London a lot more ajanabis that might have I'll feelings towards us are starting to come in droves and I don't want to see that.

It's good, and I'm not discouraging them at the same time since I know there's muslims that are appreciative of our culture but because Somali restaurant is lowkey going mainstream in London a lot more ajanabis that might have I'll feelings towards us are starting to come in droves and I don't want to see that.
I wouldn't give it too much thought tbh. In my experience, bigotry online rarely translates to real life. That may change though if the spotlight stays on us

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Let the uncles and aunties get their money up. Shisheeyes aren’t bothering anybody and ajnabis have been in somali restaurants for years.

I personally think its cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have never seen a single ajnabi in the restaurants but that might be because the ones I usually go to are in run-down areas. Way better than the ones in central and cheaper as well..

When I went to damal the somali rice did not taste like somali rice. I was gutted. UK somalis love pandering to anyone we are too kind and allow just anyone to be apart of our establishment.

I can't stand Damal anyway, and will NEVER eat there, after those embarrassing advertisements, they give me the ick. Their latest dayuus antic is to offer Somali women for a plate of rice, and they think it's a funny joke.

Trending

Latest posts