Is January the worst month of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
What's up with this month and it being so stressful? I was okay just last week but it feels like an entire year's worth of work flooded my schedule out of no where. It's day 4 and I'm already burned out :kendrickcry:

So many shit to do that I get no time for the internet except toilet time and before bedtime.
Why do people wait until this month to bring all their baggage to me.

Don't get me started on the depressing weather. What a truly shit month this is.:meleshame:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I actually like January. But February is actually worse. The roads are icy and slippery, it's always -2F. I'm also stressing about tax return. I think I will have babies just for tax season, I'm tired of the IRS telling me to give money back. :kendrickcry::mjcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
February sxb, January is heaven on earth in comparison.

Although this has been a bizarre winter, I was hooping outside like 2 days ago now it's back to 20

:faysalwtf:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I feel your pain bro. Jan to March are the worst months for me, that's when the workload just piles up :mjcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Think of December as the Sunday of the months and January as the Monday, it'll all make sense afterwards @NewYork

horta I always wonder how yall don't up with depression and stuff in those depressing weathers wallahi. I am the type of person that cannot tolerate a cold weather for so long. The whole being confined in the house for certain weeks because of bad weather would drive me nuts.

VixR

Veritas
The only reason work is busier is bc it's making up for the holiday slump of December & New Years. The last two months of the year are an unofficial holiday season. January isn't particularly special imo, but we're expanding the last two weeks of January with some construction going on so it's gonna suck big time.

I hate July-August bc it's the hottest.

Status
Not open for further replies.