Is Kevin Durant gay?

Might just be focusing on his career till he retires. Well his situation is certainly better than some athletes who have 10 baby mommas or others who cheat on their wives.

Last edited:
He is most-likely banging models every other week. He also definitely has friends with benefits. This is a multi-millionaire NBA player. He has plenty of options. Just because you are not married or have kids does not mean you are gay.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
lol what a leap didnt know having no kids meant you gay

He used to date a WNBA player and he proposed to her. Would have had some crazy genetics kids. But anyways she left him for some bogus feminist reason and said being with him meant compromising her self as a women whatever that means

lol what a leap didnt know having no kids meant you gay

He used to date a WNBA player and he proposed to her. Would have had some crazy genetics kids. But anyways she left him for some bogus feminist reason and said being with him meant compromising her self as a women whatever that means

It means what it is supposed to mean. You have serious issues with women, but guess what? Women are not to blame for your lack of masculinity. The only men who have issues with women, are those who are not man enough, and that's what your kind hasn't been taught.

Orad dakhtar la sheekeeso.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Stop slandering my goat. He does not participate in those heinous activities.

NBA guys are notoriously horny, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had hidden kids.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Having kids or just getting married as a professional athlete seems dumb. You're always busy during the regular season and depending on which sport you might have a small off season. Unless you married your childhood sweetheart or another rich women you're most likely marrying a gold digger.

During the regular season you're always away from your family so you're barely interacting with your kids. Even during the off season a lot of these guys tend to work out a lot.

Seems better to get married and have kids after your playing career is over.

Bari

Garabsare
He should have kids, with that much money you need to leave behind a litter of children.
Lebron is only 4 years older and has a 19 year old and 17 year old. And even lebron got finessed, a billionare with 3 kids, id have a village abtirsi to me if i was in his shoes. :mjdontkno:
1720186723320.png

Trending