Is PL involved in facilitating UAE weapons shipments to the RSF via Bosaso intl Airport?

In short, the Twitter user below (a Sudani) puts forth claims that the UAE is shipping weapons through a multitude of countries surrounding Sudan in order to bypass the blockade and arm the RSF, he accuses Somalia, and more specifically PL of facilitating this movement of weapons via the use of Bosaso airport as a refuelling ground for cargo planes from the UAE?

is there any truth to this or is it lashing out and paranoia on his part? I understand Sudan has suffered a great deal in the last year and has seen destruction on a devastating scale.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I support rsf the.true moors who were apart of Timbuktu Mali.empire vs these.fellahin peasants who belong with south Egypt and over all.egyptian ambuulo eating peasants.

RSF can restore Sudan and preserve its ancient sites so it's not destroyed like Iraq or Syria which is why the west targets any country with a history prior to the Greeks n Romans, it's a way to.control.the world narrative.of white supremacy even tho even the old.testament doesn't.mention their nations because they didn't exist, cause they were still.neaderthals and this is what pisses white Europeans off, trust.me I know them better then themselves.

Trending

Latest posts