Is Somalia cursed with being monoethnicity?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Look at Djibouti who is less than 50 years old, look how peaceful and open minded they are.

You've Somali, Arab, Afar people living in peace and harmony.

Mashallah, please don't give them the evil eye. You Somalis should fix your Country.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
multiculturalism is a strenght. But unfortunately leave it. to dumb somalis who obssessed with qabil this qabil that.

In my opinion that is what is keeping Djibouti united or else they would have somali out (chimp out)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Djibouti is peaceful because there's only 10 people that live there.

You just have to look towards Nigeria and Ethiopia to see how great multi ethnicity societies are doing.

Our problem has to do with a power vacuum; it has nothing to do with demographics atm.

Isn't Somalia multicultural, I mean 20% of our population is made up of Somali Bantu who're a ticking time bomb in my humble opinion. :wowsweat:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

You just have to look towards Nigeria and Ethiopia to see how great multi ethnicity societies are doing.

Our problem has to do with a power vacuum; it has nothing to do with demographics atm.
Somalia problem is more than vacuum aabaha wasse yaa skinny gaajomalian animaal youre a fcking animaal thats why you remain in this state of xaywaannimo aabaha wasse Italians only learned you mafioso culture kulaha power vacuum

Last edited:
Japan is a successful mono-ethnicity nation and they were worse than us with tribal issues and poverty after WW2. But they became successful when all the tribes came together and now they’re rich. Somalia never Gonna do that. :mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Look at Djibouti who is less than 50 years old, look how peaceful and open minded they are.

Mashallah, please don't give them the evil eye. You Somalis should fix your Country.

I'll explain @Reiko . Djibouti had a brief civil war because of Somali supremacy this stopped when they formed a coalition with them. There is still an oppistion party because its a democracy but this boosted the UMP with immense popularity. This is the reason IOG has been president for so long. The PM is always Afar. Arabs can be ministers but they are usually yemenis.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

Amhara failed coup? Boko Haram?

VixR

Veritas
I believe the govt. in Somalia is in league with Alshabab.

Why would AS care what new politician is running for what? Terror groups in other destabilized regions don’t bomb hotels for some nobody or other who decided to run. It’s only when someone has clout, they become a worthy target.

The only explanation for a terror organization being at the edge of their seats every time a random draws breath for a race, while at the same time failing to go after big name incumbents is that they have a deal with AS.

AS and the Federal Govt are sharing a toothbrush.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I believe the govt. in Somalia is in league with Alshabab.

Why would AS care what new politician is running for what? Terror groups in other destabilized regions don’t bomb hotels for some nobody or other who decided to run. It’s only when someone has clout, they become a worthy target.

The only explanation for a terror organization being at the edge of their seats every time a random draws breath for a race, while at the same time failing to go after big name incumbents is that they have a deal with AS.

AS and the Federal Govt are sharing a toothbrush.

I will let you in to a secret well it is not an actual secret but it is only known to the ones that can analyse a situation and come to a logical conclusion with out any type of emotions during the process. At the moment the southern administrations do not really have an defence force. The neighbours would have taken those lands if Al shabaab never existed. Al shabaab is a political tool and a tool to keep the neighbours away, and it is a tool that certain clans use for protection against more powerful clans. Hence why these fuckers are in the government that is "trying to defeat" them. Wallahi somali politics is only for people with a strong gut.

VixR

Veritas
I will let you in to a secret well it is not an actual secret but it is only known to the ones that can analyse a situation and come to a logical conclusion with out any type of emotions during the process. At the moment the southern administrations do not really have an defence force. The neighbours would have taken those lands if Al shabaab never existed. Al shabaab is a political tool and a tool to keep the neighbours away, and it is a tool that certain clans use for protection against more powerful clans. Hence why these fuckers are in the government that is "trying to defeat" them. Wallahi somali politics is only for people with a strong gut.
So we are in agreement?

I was reading up. At one point, FGS had a leader member of ICU (Islamic Courts Union) Sheikh Sharif Ahmed as the country’s president lol. What a joke. You can’t make that shit up. The same ICU that terrorized the south before it broke into Hizbul Islam and today’s Alshabab. Granted, they were fought, but it’s basically the same fragmented group.

Seeing as AS is now acting as some sort of cull device for FGS, it’s safe to say the FGS has AS insiders and the other way around. Until they (the Govt.) clean their ranks, you’re dealing with a hydra.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Trending